ThunderMoo's collection

Hello all, I’m still new to posting here but I often lurk. Trying to become a little more active in the community. Here is my collection as of current. I’ll try to keep it somewhat orderly.

I have a thing for the championships DCE’s. I also go after charizards and other cards from my childhood. All ungraded cards are either going to PSA or on their way back currently.

16 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Awesome stuff. Welcome to the form! I love your setup. Also cool to see those DCEs, definitely not too many of the Champion stamps floating around. I look forward to seeing more in the future!

1 Like

Holy Base II PSA 9s!

1 Like

Thanks. Just happened to be a weird little office in the house I bought so I made it the card cave lol

Yeah, those were my first purchases. Currently selling 3 of them, it was my first charizard pulled as a kid so I went a little crazy. Live and learn

1 Like

Yep, 6 from each tournament and 24 in total between the 4 tournaments

I absolutely love your setup, especially the booster packs hanging off the coat pegs! Amazing collection! Those staff cards are incredible. :blush:

1 Like

Really like this collection, especially all the double colorless :blush:

1 Like

Scored a top 8 latin america championship DCE yesterday, as far as I can tell this tournament is the hardest to find anything from…i still can’t confirm staff cards were printed except for one crappy Google photo.

excited to see this card in person, purchased from the same person whom won and sold me the Latin and international(london) champion cards.

3 Likes

Found and purchased two copies of a variant of the stamped dce I was convinced did not exist off eBay,

The staff Latin America…by far the hardest version to find, besides the top and champion cards of course.

Thinking about doing a write up about these special double colorless energy cards incase anyone else out there cares besides me lol

4 Likes

By luck I was able to meet a guy today whom posted his collection for sale on virbank and was local. being how virbank usually is I didn’t think anything would come from it. To my surprise he messaged me right as I got off work, I met up with him and it was quite clear he didn’t really know what he had…lots of shadowless, lots of first edition base-neo. After reliving our childhoods and educating him on some of his cards he had for a bit we made a very fare deal on these two:

First edition ninetales and gyarados, probably would both grade a 5 or 6 just from play wear but I couldn’t pass up first ed holos that were in front of me

I’ll probably end up grading them if nothing else just for the memory.

7 Likes

I apologise for posting here so often but I got some PSA returns in today. Absolutely blown away.

2 Likes

Good to see your morales place higher than making a quick dollar and you didn’t take advantage of his lack of knowledge :blush:

1 Like

Yep. No point screwing someone over for a quick buck. I’m half in this hobby for the memories, hopefully through long lasting friendships and working relationships great deals will come in the future.

Added some nice stuff today! Got the 10 staff north american dce and OC charizard from my psa returns today, and purchased the gold star vaporeon a couple weeks ago.

5 Likes

I’ve been swamped with working full time and taking college classes (comp 1 is going to kill me) so I haven’t had many chances to get out and explore. Found this beauty though! In my opinion it will grade a 7, but it was well worth the $70

5 Likes

I got dragged in to Michael’s yesterday, which is a craft and hobby store by my girlfriend. While trying to relieve the bordom I stumbled upon this frame for sports cards marked at $16. Decided to try it out and I’m fairly happy. It’s nice to finally be able display some beat up cards. The plastic holders suck, but overall not bad for the money.

6 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m gonna go check out my local michaels now, lol

1 Like