Throwback: XY Evolutions Edition

I want to make sure everyone gets a chance to glimpse the new XY Evolutions website.

xy12.pokemontcgxy.com/en-us/

The site is a work of art. The more time you spend looking it over, the more small details you’ll find to feel nostalgic about.

(Note: best with sound)

7 Likes

Very cool! Thanks for sharing.

Thank god I did this when I was alone in my room. Otherwise the music would have caught people’s attention. Sweet nostalgia though!

This is art! Really takes me back to 90’s internet. Reminds me when I was in the accelerated nerd summer computer programming class. We learned how to make balling out of control basic webpages. The programmer of this evolution’s page clearly took that class. :relieved:

3 Likes

This is awesome

Yeah! Love that kind of stuff! Sound is definitely a must to enjoy it fully! :grin:

No one in my real life appreciated this so I’m soaking in the excitement of my fellow elite fourumers.

1 Like

That dial-up noise just went off in my class lol… How freaking nostalgic!!!

1 Like

Worth it!

1 Like

You even watch Pokemon: The First Movie for free! :blush:

Very cool!

1 Like

absolutely!!!

1 Like

So 90’s its amazing…Love it!!

Wait what really?!?!

Oh yeah. It’s there.

Oh man, that brings out the nostalgia anymore. I can’t believe they would release the entire movie on the website. Thanks for letting me know!I would think when they said animation, it would mean some random clips, not an entire movie :stuck_out_tongue: