Thoughts on jumbo cards?

3 Likes

I’m not gonna lie…those PSA slabs for jumbos are absolutely MASSIVE but I can’t help but love them!

to OP:
I think it’s unfair that UK gets the jumbo while we get figures. Every Charizard box I ordered from UK came in damaged. IMO I think they should release the same stuff everywhere. Or could combine the figure with the jumbo in the same box. We sent people into space…I think we can handle making a plastic mold that fits both of them.

2 Likes

Graded jumbos are kickass. Ungraded they’re a bit hard to store because of the size. Feels like it would be so easy to damage them thanks to the size.

2 Likes

True I use a folder so they seem to be ok in there for now, but I believe there are sleeves and definitely toploaders

If those are all PSA 10, and you didn’t open/buy many, I guess money can grow off a tree

www.elitefourum.com/t/rare-jumbo-promo-cards/16159/1

www.elitefourum.com/t/jumbo-card-checklist-2/14837/1

@funmonkey54 loves them. :blush:

Death to jumbos.

2 Likes

DEATH TO HERETICS

Those are all PSA 10. I bought 26 copies all of which I got pics of before hand.

I sent in the 5 best and got 80% success on PSA 10. These aren’t easy to grade unfortunately.

1 Like

We get Jumbos here in the US also, The local store had 6 different boxes with jumbos last I went.

Oh cool, must import them.We rarely get the figures in the UK.In my experience Pokemon cards in general are scarce on the high street.You can get plenty online but popping to the shops holds few boxes tins etc, unlike the US. Huge shame in my opinion :slightly_frowning_face: Ive seen yt videos of people going to buy products …the variety is amazing.

I always thought that the Jumbos were pretty useless… but after seeing @ozenigma 's graded Jumbos… I should start taking good care of them hahah So cool in the PSA case!!!

PS: sad that we don’t have PSA in Europe :slightly_frowning_face:

I graded the worlds first psa 10 of the jumbo lugia. Pretty tough to find in mint condition as they we’re distributed in small magazines which were easily damaged by kids as the magazine was the same size as the jumbo.

They look great, but don’t try grade the coro coro charizard japanese, it is ‘too big’ by psa’s standards… that’s what she said also…

Such a cool Jumbo! I didn’t even know that it existed! I had the XD *-*

1 Like

www.elitefourum.com/t/jumbo-card-checklist-2/14837/1

not at all, they’re US releases…

Snorlax GX had a jumbo : www.youtube.com/watch?v=O97fCVh3w6M

Lycanrock GX had a jumbo: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKaHN2uo9M

Charizard EX had a jumbo : www.youtube.com/watch?v=kktyGI1i8Ho

Dragonite EX: www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cq9n_qA2Ss

Ash Greninja : www.youtube.com/watch?v=83mErsGmyXI

Arcanine Break:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRK\_YmVQLQA

Scizor EX: www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVilrPdxhgY

and MANY more, we also have boxes that come with both the card and pin:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rETBsQwvmg www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wy_KUBHnfw

Deriums CCG is a US located store with a US only distributor, you can contact their owner on twitter and he will confirm : twitter.com/deriumspokemon?lang=en

I’ll record a video next time I’m in a chain store so you can see our jumbo card boxes.

LOL ok.

I think it’s safe to say that all English printed ‘EX boxes’ have a Jumbo card in it. Don’t know if it’s the same for European languages because frankly I don’t see those boxes.

We don’t get figures in the UK, we only get jumbo.Unless imported products its very rare to get the non jumbo boxes(I can get them but at a slight premium and they aren’t easy to obtain)

Here in the UK there are limited products on retail shelves