Thinking about subscribing to PSA before the New Year

So I hear that PSA is raising their prices after December 31st and I have a TON of cards that I want to grade. I have never graded cards so I am not sure which membership to get. The 200 dollar membership comes with 15 vouchers. But I see that bulk services are 7 dollars per card for any card under 100 dollars. My question would be how does PSA determine if a cards value? Is it the value pre grade or after grade because ungraded non of my cards are worth over 100 dollars… Therefore does this mean that I can use the bulk service for these cards? If graded 9-10 these cards become worth more then 100 dollars.

Also for long time PSA members… Is it worth waiting for a special discount rate on bulk grading? I’ve heard upwards of 2 dollars off each card which is insane if you’re going to be grading a bunch of cards. How often do special discounts happen?

Wait for the $59 membership if you want to send in bulk submissions only.

I recommend having a look at this thread when it comes to declaring value of your cards Declaring PSA Value

There’s no right way to do it, it’s really up to you. Unless you’re talking cards worth several thousands of dollars, people usually send them in the bulk $100 per card.

That being said, you’re not covered for the full amount if a card gets damaged at PSA or your return shipment gets lost you will only get whatever the insured value you put in with your submission.