The PWCC Megathread

Curious to see what the Crystal Zards will go for back to back, yikes

1 Like

It’s interesting, in some ways consignments are like a lottery for a seller because you hope whatever card or cards you submit aren’t ones other sellers submit as well, otherwise you face the duplication of death.

1 Like

True and Brent couldn’t care less. Sad. I guess you have to submit one of a kinds;)

1 Like

$9000.00 now

2 Likes

Just posting because I wanted to see the reply count go up to 666 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Calm down Satan :wink:

5 Likes

Weakest sale I had seen in the last two years, personally. Great example of a card to not auction. Haha

3 Likes

17k for the shadowless 10 with 6 hours to go :open_mouth: The highest selling price ever* solely because of its excellent condition you think?

*the $20k sale on pokemon price was something gary offered but eventually reneged on, so that sale is void

2 Likes

I’m not sure who the second place bidder is, but I do know who the first place bidder is.

Hint: its the guy who bought the 1st ed 10 for $40k

1 Like

PWCC voice chat will be entertaining tonight!

2 Likes

PSA 10 Shadowless Charizard hit $20,125!

15 Likes

The psa 10s reverse legendary collection cards went for a strong price

1 Like

That’s more than I paid for my BGS Pristine one. Wonder what that’s worth now?

1 Like

At least $20,126 I gues :wink:

Good to see so many good offers last night!

1 Like

Psa 10 shadowless > pristine shadowless :smirk: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The PSA 10 Japanese No Rarity Charizard surpassed the PSA 10 Shadowless Charizard selling for a whopping $20.600,01. That really blew me away.

7 Likes

That’s about what I expected actually. $15k on a bad day and maybe $25k if there’s a bid war. If pokesyn was still here, he’d probably say it should have went for $50k. :joy:

2 Likes

Wow. I knew it would fetch a premium considering its rarity, but I had no idea it was of this order of magnitude. Did pokesyn have a special bond with the No Rarity cards? Or did/does he own one himself?

1 Like

Both.

1 Like

Did anybody see that PSA 10 Reverse Legendary Collection Gengar that sold for $1530 ish lol. That was ridiculous for that card! Lol

2 Likes