The great bulk collapse of 2017.

It’s best to send a few thousand cards all at once. Just use a cheap courier service imo, it’s not that expensive and they pick it up from your house.

Deriums is buying cards again at $0.02. Ouch! Waited so long and still don’t know if Ill be selling

1 Like

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0ASbpKEjA

On topic video from Scott. I have actually been surprised to see T&T come back up to 2 cents each. I sold off the 19.5k bulk I was sitting on as I don’t expect to see T&T ever go higher. I have been seeing small scale bulk purchases on FB groups back up to 3-3.2c each surprisingly as well. The jump from 1 to 2 cents is huge as it puts the net from a large flat rate box to around $100. Something actually worth spending to put together and put the time and effort into shipping it out.

I was hoping Scott would touch a bit on another major aspect of this crash though I believe he has in a past bulk crash video. The fact that consumers are getting at and also frequently below wholesale pricing has a huge effect on all of this. Anyone following FB groups will have seen all the recent gamestop hauls at prices that are at times sub $1 per booster pack and 50% or less of wholesale pricing on many items. Same goes for the $60 shipping crimson invasion booster box sale. Consumers dollars are recently able to get about double the product that they typically have been able to in the past.

2 Likes

Nice! Who is the dude in the vid? I feel I know of him somehow.

1 Like

I don’t know but this is the worst My Little Pony Channel I’ve ever watched. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Likely only very temporary but you’re welcome to anyone needing to sell some bulk at nearly twice the rate I just sold mine off at :sob: :

Common/Uncommon $0.035 Reverse Holo C/UC $0.07
Non-Holo Rare $0.08 Reverse Holo Rare $0.10
Holo Rare $0.10 Basic Energy $0.01
Break cards $0.25 EX/GX/FA Supporters $1.50
Official Pins,Coins,Jumbos $0.20 Unused Booster Pack Codes $0.05

No better way to guarantee a temporary spike in value than to sell off your mini hoard. Selling mine today at these rates would have netted me nearly an extra $500.

ETA: Link to overthetoptcgI have used them multiple times and have had no issues. They are legit and I am completely unaffiliated. Just providing a recent update on the state of the bulk market.

1 Like

wow bulk prices suuuuccckkkkk…pins 20c holo rares 10c omg…nooooo…just noooooo…5c a code? narrrr…whattt…
erm…arghhh!!!

You can do a lot better than that on pins and codes elsewhere. The main point of my post was the 3.5c c/u pricing which is by far the best I have seen since the crash. Also the 1.50 EX is solid too. There are many EX’s that sell for ~$2 on eBay as singles which clears less than $1 after fees and shipping. I actually sold some pins recently for 60 cents each in bulk through Virbank.

I know hah I understand your post…It just makes me cry inside :stuck_out_tongue: Im sure alot of members will find it useful.I just couldnt do that to myself! Also I dont have masses of them like the insane pack openers on yt and businesses.

Being one of the only guys with Pokemon cards at my monthly card shows … I get:

• $1.00 per 20 c/u
  • $0.50 per rare or reverse
  • $1.00+ per non WoTC holo
  • $3 - $5+ per WoTC holo and EX / GX

Pokemon cards have actually been out selling my Hockey cards for the last few months