The Grand Gyarados Collection

I always enjoy seeing your collection update, Devin! Always cool reading about your collection story, the people you met, and the new items you’ve acquired.

Smart! I’ve recently been starting to collect all the non-TCG stuff I can find for Seviper, and some artworks are indeed repeated a lot over all the different items. A lot of the figures are also in a similar pose. Luckily, being a not too popular gen 3 Pokémon, I wouldn’t be able to get a roof over my head with all different non-TCG stuff. What I’ve found thus far is actually fairly limited (although I did update my (non-Pikachu) wanted list with all the stuff I’ve seen pictures of and haven’t been able to find yet, though. :wink: A popular gen 1 Pokémon like Gyarados is indeed a completely different story, so I can understand and appreciate your method of reduction by focusing on unique artworks for non-TCG items only. :blush:

Oh, and that New Year Present card hapycakeoven made looks amazing. His parody artworks are really well done!

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes