The Giant Professional Grading Thread

Lol Mckenzie out here jumping on grenades… give them a raise

7 Likes

I’m trying to check out for psa membership. It keep directing to this page

are you signed in?

yes, it still direct me to the same page after signing in.

Clearing cache and cookies might fix it.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: PSA $15 Bulk TCG Special

thanks, finally it works

2 Likes

Sports guys getting their card corners dinged by PSA too.
https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1533728

1 Like

PSA TCG bulk special $15 per card? Wow

I don’t think it’s a special, unless there’s an end date listed somewhere I haven’t seen. this seems to be their new permanent pricing unless they take in more than they can process and have to shut it off.

Not too surprised if they’re lowering their prices. My $18 special just flew through grading and assembly - one week to get through both stages. It seems like they’re making good headway on everything now. That said, I’m still going to hold out for the $10 price point for everything I have left.

1 Like

Everything I would send at $15 has a higher DV than $199, most things are in the $250-400 price range. Curious to see how they will upcharge. Instead of dropping the price per card, I wish they would keep $18 and just increase the DV instead of always keeping this $199 DV.

1 Like

Thought I’d add my PSA $18 subs as well

Order 1: 53 cards
Arrived: 8/2
Entered: 8/24
Grading: 9/29

Order 2: 20 cards
Arrived: 8/9
Entered: 9/2

1 Like

I somehow had 0 upcharges on my $18 subs with plenty of cards in the $200-500 range and a few in the $500-1000 range. YMMV, of course.

3 Likes

Seems like it’s a special. Bulk has been dropped to from $22 to $18 according to the submission form. This specifically says “TCG Bulk Special” at $15. Odd that PSA hasn’t made any sort of official announcement, though.

3 Likes

Makes me think maybe they have tcg teams that need more product specifically

my Graded Card Review sub (all cards are already in slabs) has been in Assembly for over a week - should I assume something is getting bumped? :eye:

It would be borderline robbery if something doesn’t get bumped

My July special has been in QA1 for about a week. Anyone else in QA1?

3 Likes

Just checked and all my orders are now in QA2. Moving along faster than I expected!

5 Likes