The Giant Floppy Taco Rudy Thread

I feel like a lot of hobbies are treated like investments now.

Sports cards, magic, comics, coins, cars, toys, Pokémon, Yugioh, video games, lego and so on.

2 Likes

I’m saying that there is a more likely reason for non-investment hobbies to have casual/entertainment viewers who accept the information given since it’s not their expertise nor are they trying to make money off of the information.

But all these investment channels for hobbies have nothing to do with the actual hobby so why would you trust them with your money? They are acting like they have more information than you when it’s just speculating/shilling/trying to get views.

1 Like
4 Likes

Rudy isnt out of the Zoo yet, but the prices of the Zoo tanking hella hard isn’t great. Boxes were something like $40 :skull:

3 Likes

Well color me surprised!

The biggest Pokemon rip off cash grab of the COVID era is strugglung to maintain hype

17 Likes

I was a big fan of his “deleted video”. He made alot of good points and I appreciate the blunt honesty on certain CCGs.

1 Like

its here

7 Likes

Did he mention what price he got them at? Considering what I’ve found from FB marketplace myself I imagine we’re talking stupidly cheap. Like 10$ or less

he didnt mention what he spent on em

Ah darn, I know sometimes he mentions what distributors charge him and his profit margins

Rudy is slipping into insanity.

5 Likes

For real, these past months he really looked stressed/crazier and not like his character but actually his looks lol.

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

I knew he was going to talk about Pokemon after all the drama I see on YT.

2 Likes

:taco: :chart_with_downwards_trend:

3 Likes

Hasbro’s stock is at a 10 year low. :chart_with_downwards_trend:

5 Likes
2 Likes
10 Likes

without watching the video, I am going to assume that this is a load of barnacles
I will return later after I have eaten my daily taco bell to fully give my thoughts

8 Likes

I’m not halfway convinced this isn’t @pokebuffet

7 Likes