The Giant English Market Thread

Here’s the Iron Crown $247.99 sale still there lol

Isn’t that crazy how after the iron crown sale, copies started selling for so much more? That’s exactly what I’m talking about. And that sale might not even be legit-it could have been someone listing it and buying it from themselves.

I say that because the Gastly sale you highlighted was YouTuber OpossumBud listing and selling to himself.

For anyone curious:

6 Likes

Didn’t he say in the end it’s an April Fool’s joke?

But he could actually try it and test when exactly the sale gets updated onto TCGP.

I posted it a long time ago when Moonbreon was selling for stupid amounts when its price was lower, but the only reason why bulk cards ever sell for 1000x the price is probably because someone else is testing the TCGP system. Once they learn how, then they can fake any sale on any non-bulk card and TCGP will never catch them because it has no incentive to do so.

2 Likes

Listing and buying himself? Geez, does that dude not have a life or anything better to do? He’s already annoying and cringe enough to watch. Smh

1 Like

He states it is an April fools joke in the end of the video.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Lots of movement on English alts and sealed recently.

Seems to be the final wave of swsh fomo out of print madness

1 Like

Someone paid $4k for this unlimited holo bleed PSA 10 Misdreavus. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

misdreavus the goat what can I say?

Bc it’s a 8xxx cert that’s why! No, but really whoever bought it paid thousands for a few extra sparkles smh

The regular version is pop 7, I imagine that has something to do with it as well

Where is @dblast when you need him

https://goldin.co/item/1999-pokemon-game-1st-edition-rare-holofoil-2-blastoise-psa-mint-9j1cx8

4 Likes

Solid price for the card. Huge scratch right on the holo I think

Who tf bids on goldin auctions though, what a random summon, but appreciate you have not forgotten me.

I hope all is doing well during these amazing economic times. I do miss Pokemon a great deal, and will be more active shortly, have distracted on adventures. ~I still plan to post some Poke YouTube Videos in the horizon with emphasis on the English Market.

Until then, I’ll always be with you all in spirit.

The Poke Uprising can only be threatened by shitty control/governance, but we will make Pokemon Great again, believe it.

So exciting.

23 Likes

Please save us from the world it’s rough out here. Good to have you back.

9 Likes

The summoning ritual worked!

5 Likes

After years of sitting at a stupid 20-25$ the best alt art is taking off

8 Likes

Bought 1 last year, but I guess overpaid compared to the recent lows:

$40 USD approx at the time. Awesome card though! Always been a Celebi fan.

1 Like

I don’t have hoards of modern but I have a decent chunk. It’s the only thing that just goes up. Vintage you need to buy raw and grade well to make money (or rip people off with box breaks) because there’s not tons of new buyers entering vintage ATM. I use modern to fund vintage which I’m sure many people here do. But celebi was one I always liked and have been buying for years

1 Like

Another buyout victim

6 Likes

I always thought modern was too big to buy out. But I’ll be wrong about modern again. Can’t try to understand modern

1 Like