The Craziest Message, Ever

Maybe you should start a collection thread for crazy messages? :wink:

2 Likes

Love it

Wow. Some people.

Scott, you might want to look into the matter a bit further. If she really did report it to law enforcement, it could cause you some trouble down the road if you don’t speak to them. The woman is engaging in mail fraud, and they need to be made aware of that.

3 Likes

There is an easy solution that hasn’t been considered here.

The family obviously has a shitload of money, because they can afford to send their child to daycare waiving Illustrators around. Tell them to buy another Illustrator, problem solved :wink:

4 Likes

love the top secret feeling to the letter with all the blacked out words lmao

2 Likes

HOW CAN IT SCORE A PSA 9 IF YOUR DOG DIGGED IT UP… THERE IS A FLAW IN YOUR STORY AND I DONTR BELIEVE YOU.

1 Like

This thread made my day

1 Like

That is creepy, well done on her dedication of extreme stalking though xD weird how she got your address though :confused: x

2 Likes

Crazy story. I don’t know why or how people are surprised they were able to get his address though. Knowing someones full name and Google make that easy.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, that is true. Even if you use a PO box there are plenty of services that can easily find home addresses. The reality is that when you use them, you are crossing a legal line/walking a legal tightrope. I do think it is odd that this person did not simply contact me via ebay. Perhaps she knew there would be immediate recourse.

@japanime I spoke with the husband on the phone. I mentioned that she contacted the police. He said that the police were too polite to say, “this bitch is crazy”. I think or perhaps hope it is no more than someone letting their emotions get the best of them.

If I was the husband i would already be packed and ready to leave before she gets home haha.

5 Likes

Agreed. The fact that there are many people like that woman in this world freaks me out.

1 Like

Scott, glad to know that police didn’t take her seriously (at least, according to her husband). Sounds like a sad family situation.

I might have found your home address in 90 seconds by using public records.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9YqCP_B7EU

I actually fell for this exact thing last week…didn’t realise that it was a trick until I saw this thread! :slightly_frowning_face:

Clarify? You mean on a card u have?

I think I sensed internet sarcasm, though it’s hard to tell x)

1 Like

Lol yeah i figured but the smiley threw me off!!!

1 Like

I hope you’re keeping the more expensive cards in one of those overly heavy $400 safes, crazy is the operative word here, lol.