The 2023 Celebration Fanfare has been revealed

The Celebration Fanfare has been an ongoing set since 2018, formerly called Player’s Ceremony. All have been illustrated by Kagemaru Himeno until this year. Japanese player who acquire enough points receive one of these. Every year I’ve looked forward to seeing the next one and here it is

With the past years:

33 Likes

Love it! 2021 was my first player ceremony, and I love the evening style contrast with the day time of last year. This is a must buy for me.

1 Like

Such a playful and charming art on all of these. This year they stayed true to that! 2019 is my favorite

Excited to see Arceus in the background!

1 Like

And just like that, my other goals are put on hold :fire:

2 Likes

They switched the name to Celebration Fanfare ( おいわいファンファーレ) starting with 254/S-P. In case someone wants to look up the cards for more info:

248/SM-P Player’s Ceremony 2018
398/SM-P Player’s Ceremony 2019
127/S-P Player’s Ceremony 2020
254/S-P Celebration Fanfare 2021
306/S-P Celebration Fanfare 2022

9 Likes

I think I like this new one the most. It feels a lot less busy and the Pokémon stand out more.
(Is the sky what they call ‘negative space’??)

1 Like

17 Likes

Omaygot I need this card

That Bidoof tho! Glad they are continuing this release! Similar vibes to the Worlds promos, but more limited. I hope they remain a staple!

arceus in the background!

Hell yeah pumped. Makes a great binder page.

Any idea on the circulating count of these cards?

2 Likes

Does anyone have resources on the raw and graded values of these cards? I love Kagemaru Himeno’s artwork and might have to pick these up.

it’s beautiful… lumineon fans are EATING lately bro

1 Like

Can’t wait to add to my collection :slight_smile:

17 Likes

man! i got my 2019 off to PSA! hoping to pick up the other ones, sadly probably cant afford 2018 for the time being. sweet collection! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! 2019 is my favorite as you can see by the extra copy.

2 Likes

Any idea when we should expect this card to hit the market?

2 Likes

The previous years used to align with worlds. So they should hopefully drop soon.

3 Likes