TCG YouTube Channels

I love Smpratte’s YouTube channel, but I’ve gone through all of them and still want more!
Do you guys know of any other Pokemon Trading Card Game YouTube channels that have good videos on WOTC era cards?
I love learning about that time in history.

TCAGaming: www.youtube.com/user/No1PokemonCollector

3 Likes

My Top 4 Pokemon YouTube Channels:

1.) TCA Gaming: www.youtube.com/channel/UCbfublxK88_z96MBiiSzrtA

2.) Smpratte: www.youtube.com/channel/UCDkTsZaG3itt2Pa_N_S20CA

3.) Z & G Emporium: www.youtube.com/channel/UCxyuz9Yn0-4afEXIlyOV3ZA

4.) Gem Mint Pokemon: www.youtube.com/channel/UC7zlHB2JcfTJXhP4ATX6tjg

You should have PLENTY to watch between those 4 Channels! LOL

I’ll also give a shameless plug to my own YouTube Channel! Haha

www.youtube.com/channel/UChVYunjOZaWXE3ENvv_3MLQ

6 Likes

Thanks guys! They look interesting, I’ll have to check them out!

And I’ll check yours out too Oldskoolpokemon!

1 Like

Nice channel! I subscribed!
I’m extremely jealous of your Ninetales collection! That is a card I definitely want someday

@electrode101 , I have a channel where I always chat vintage pokemon cards, do PSA returns and discuss different cards I get in the mail along with the stories for how I made the purchases. Videos have gotten better over time, but just fun look at lots of cards, only WOTC.

JoeR Vintage Pokemon: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWizOSR3vQT1LX4pL8ffA0w

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I will definitely subscribe and check it out. I’m glad I asked! You guys know where all the good channels are :blush:

THANK YOU!!! :blush:

And Yes, LOVE my No Damage Collection!!! Outside of my WotC Theme Deck Display Collection; No Damage Cards are DEFINITELY my FAVORITE Cards! I’d definitely recommend picking-up a copy for yourself at some point - they’re relatively “cheap” considering what they are!

I don’t have room for any more subscribers but if I get an opening, I’ll let you know…:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

TCA does the best openings, ppl get a discount if they buy packs from him and let him open them on youtube so theres a steady flow of wotc heavy openings. dude did like 10 heavy neo genesis packs the last couple of days

I started one a couple weeks ago . . . nothing too special: www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OnWXD44FjvIM0D2Q6-j3g

1 Like

I’ll check it out! Thanks!!