"TCA Store" Coming Soon!

He is living a dream. I am a huge fan of this man and his business, I hope all is well. Hopefully one day I get to visit your awesome store. Good luck on your journey, Rusty. @thecharizardauthority

Check this video out if you guys have not seen it yet:

13 Likes

drool

2 Likes

Amazing hope everything works out!

4 Likes

I’m going to see if I can’t convince my family to go a couple hours out of our way this summer just so I can swing by. Since I’m flying in and they have the rental car. :stuck_out_tongue:

It is fantastic to see a beloved community member take such a significant step into a new part of the world of Pokémon (and other less important things). Lol

6 Likes

Definitely jealous! :wink:

Please take ton of pictures if you go! :blush:

4 Likes

@thecharizardauthorty can verify, but I’m pretty sure they’re open at least partially at this point if I recall one of Rusty’s posts correctly. Really wish I was closer too, I’d swing in to say hi and look around…

2 Likes

There is at least 10 items that I want to purchase first hand, dang it. I wish I could stop by.

3 Likes

Yes it’s open for sales and tourney play.

4 Likes

Thanks for the post! We are opened up. Last night we had a MTG and Yugioh tournament, I had no idea those took so long. My guy was here until midnight haha.

It is a nice change of pace to interact with customers in person. The kids that have come in looking for Pokemon seem very excited. It will be a nice place to unload free stuff too. I have 100’s of pounds of random stickers and old activity items from leagues - Things I cannot really sell online, but are cool to smack on your binder.

I will try to take a video on the Grand Opening day next Friday to show the updated store. By then, we should have a sign, plenty more product, and I will do a walk-through the back where the better Pokemon items are.

Anyone who wants to stop by and say hello I should be here. I appreciate all of the support!

12 Likes

Thank you Gary for the snack basket and kind words. The gift is very much appreciated!

7 Likes

I was wondering when you’d be opening a brick and mortar store up haha. Congratulations it looks awesome and I wish you the best of luck Rusty

2 Likes

My pleasure :blush:
Remember patience when the trials pop up, work hard, and have a lot of fun.

3 Likes

That isn’t that NY pokemon center “magic clock,” is it?

Congrats mate :blush:

1 Like

Wow a store? That’s an amazing feat! Good luck and I hope it runs smoothly!

2 Likes

I wish haha

1 Like

This store is awesome i’ve never seen anything like it, congrats :grin:

Next time i stop by to the US, i’ll pop down :blush:

love how he just finds random old dbz and other booster boxes in storage. Hey tca whered u get those boxes. *shrugs* just found em

2 Likes