Target Cards

So I have a pretty large collection, all wizards cards, a lot of valuable ones and such. I have always held onto them and will never sell them probably as I love pokemon. I haven’t gotten any newer cards with the exception of a couple small collections I got from eBay and craigslist a few years ago that had a lot of Wizards cards and some newer ones. If I want to buy some cards for the fun of it, I saw target has packs. I assume Sun and Moon are too new to really enjoy opening. They had the following ones that aren’t Sun & Moon variants, anything worth getting?

$10 evolutions blister packs with featured card, coin, 3 packs.
XY Fates Collide Theme Deck
Breakthrough and some Sun & Moon Pack blister pack
Bunch of $9.99 or 4.99 packs with cards, generic packaging and it looks like the packs were random?

Sorry for poor descriptions, just wondering what is worth looking out for that may be older at the store. I know Sun and Moon sets have good cards but I figured I want to get the oldest sets in stores still.

If your gonna buy from target or Walmart i suggest buying stuff on clearence. Check there website’s clearence section for deals. Tins at mine go for 30 normally. But when they come on sale there 15. Canadian funds fyi

You haven’t made your collecting goal very clear so it’s hard to answer. Are you looking to collect full sets? Do you want the cards to be in the current playable format (otherwise you’re not going to really pull anything that other people want). Is there a type of secret rare you are interested in?

Lol, this is totally unrelated to the topic at hand but the title reminds me of Wall Street Oasis members use of target ( and semi target and non target) to refer to schools.

WSO is like Efour but without emotion or enjoyment of what you are discussing and more blow hards.

I was looking online at websites and a store near me, Walgreens has 15+ Shiny Suicune tins from 2010 in stock. Worth buying? Tins and card are going for a lot online it seems. Maybe it’s an error?

Can’t see something that’s been sitting for 9 years increasingly alot or soon. But i have no real knowledge on tins

Are you going by prices you see on Ebay or sold listings or websites? If its on Ebay listed high, you need to check sold listings for accuracy.