Super Big Ultra Megasuper Oddish Collection Thread

So I have been collecting Oddish stuff for quite awhile. He (They?) are my favorite pokemon for pretty much ever. My collection specializes in cards (kind of evolved into all things flat) of all forms that include Oddish. I collect the traditional TCG, topps, anything licensed, and also unlicensed products (vending stickers, etc), and customized/painted cards that include Oddish in any way, or in the art, you get the idea. I am aware that there are one or two other Oddish collectors on this forum but it appears what we specialize in collecting differs a bit (One guy was looking for PSA 10 stuff, the other was into Vileplume and erika stuff as well as Oddish). I am going to include my most current catalog of what I have. At this time, certain things I need are in the mail on the way from other countries, so I am going to post this anyways since that is kind of permanently the case. I am also going to include, to my best memory, a list of things I still need and am willing to pay cash for. I also am very grateful to anyone who submits any suggestions of things they think fit this collection whether I am waiting for them or not. This is a permanent work in progress, so eventually I will probably make another thread, or update this one or whatever.

**Collection:

************ISO**********:

Pokemon Telephone cards:**

**Funskool cards:

I need the Oddish with the Green attack box and the Oddish Who Am I? card, the other one, with the blue attack box is in the mail.

Oddish Pokemon Channel Nice Card:

Topps:

Goodness where do I begin. It was only after I started collecting Oddish cards that I realized how many different variations of Topps cards there are. I only have a few, so if you have any and think I might need them and are willing to work something out, please reach out and I can confirm whether or not I have that specific one.

Postcards:

A couple southern islands postcards, I think there are only a few with Oddish. The one I do have is pictured last.

Stickers:

There are quite a few small artbox style stickers that I don’t have. Either the price on ebay isn’t justified, or I can’t find them if they aren’t pictured. I am waiting on a couple in the mail. Still ISO all of them of course.

Small stuff:

There seem to be quite a few circular pog-looking licensed products that are out there, and I don’t know much about them so I haven’t bought more than 1 so far. If you have more information on what they are worth, have them, anything like that please reach out.

Misc.:

Oddish Pokemon Channel Nice Card. I finally found one and bought one on ebay for like 20 dollars and of course the person legit couldn’t find it and refunded my money -.-

Oddish ga-ole card (I don’t even know if it exists)

Anyways, the point of this thread is as much to show it to people who care about it as much as it is looking for help advancing my collection. I only just made my account recently so I can’t make a thread in the buy section, but eventually I will do that as well. If you are curious what anything is I am happy to let you know to the best of my ability. Some things however I don’t know much about. Lastly, I want to give a shout out to my friend Quaador who’s endless stream of knowledge has helped me (after making a similar thread on reddit a few months ago) greatly in finding new things, avoid overpaying for things, and general information for what I am doing. I messaged him on how to tag people on forums but he hasn’t gotten back to me yet (I haven’t been on any forums in quite awhile)

I plan to edit this thread as things develop.

Thank you!
Andrew**

19 Likes

Oh wow, didn’t know about the Funskool stuff!

Also you might want to find a different image host for your images, you can’t link directly from Gmail.

@kazy, thank you, I will get right on that. what do you suggest? back in the day, I would put it on photobucket or something like that. It really has been a long time since I have been on a forum.

@kazy I think I fixed it but I’m not sure. I uploaded them all to imgbb and use the link address from there. If someone could let me know that would be great lolz

I can see them now. Awesome collection :blush:

Great to see another species collector, i wish you luck on especially topps cards since those definitely can be pain! Luckily oddish belongs to chrome series 1 so finding the holo variants probably won’t be as harsh as series 2 ones :blush:

Thank you!!! The whole topps thing is giving me a headache even thinking about it. Like I really have to sit there and study ridiculous details of every ebay listing and then refer to the topps guide to even understand what I’m looking at. But still, I should be grateful that someone went out of their way to make that guide, I’m sure that wasn’t easy.

1 Like

nice Oddish collection! i’m scared to ask if i sound stupid… but what are the 2 legendary collection-style reverse holos in your first image?

Really liked your collection, my advice would be not to fall just under english cards and include the original languages plus other foreign besides english, it’s always fun to come across a vintage card you are missing, keep it up!

Cool collection, Im impressed at the fakes that you have for the first 2 oddish cards. They look good when in a collection like this.

Thank you! They are the vending stickers! One of them, the team rocket, is actually a fake card and not a sticker though.

That is indeed the long term goal. One thing at a time though, since even this is a serious commitment. One of my buddies also pointed out I have to get pretty much every Gloom card because they feature Oddish as well, which I can’t believe I overlooked, so I am currently working on that as well as the ISO things I posted.

1 Like

Am I allowed to bump my thread? I guess we will find out