Stylus Shopping List: WTB 1st Edition Fossil Holos

STYLUS SHOPPING LIST

Hi Everyone! This will be my WTB list thread, which I will update whenever I have found what I need or looking for something.

Thank you!

WTB 1st EDITION FOSSIL HOLOs

After loosing the last 3 auctions for a complete 1st edition fossil set for so few. I decided to ask you if any has and is interested in selling these:

• Aerodactyl 1stNr 1/62
  • Articuno 1st Ed. Nr 2/62
  • Dito 1st Nr. 3/62
  • Dragonite 1st Nr. 4/62
  • Gengar 1stNr. 5/62
  • Haunter 1st Nr. 6/62
  • Hitmonlee 1st Nr. 7/62
  • Hypno 1stNr. 8/62
  • Kabutops 1st Nr. 9/62
  • Lapras 1st Nr. 10/62
  • Magneton 1st Nr. 11/62
  • Moltres 1st Nr. 12/62
  • Muk 1st Nr. 13/62
  • Raichu 1st Nr. 14/62
  • Zapdos 1st Nr. 15/62

I am looking for these cards in Mint condition, even though I am not going to grade them as of now, I intend to in the future since I am going for a PSA 10 set, and these, along with 2 non-holo rares are the only missing ones for the collection. I am looking to pay around 280$ for the set, but if the condition justifies I can go a bit more.

Looking forward to hear from you,
Cheers,
André :wink:

I think someone was going to say it anyway, but if you are going for a PSA 10 set, you are going to need to pay the PSA 10 prices, as ungraded Gems are hardly existent on the market. Anyone sitting on Gems is going to Grade them or charge a high premium.

And to put that in perspective, PSA 10 Lapras Holo 1st ed sells for $600, so expecting an ungraded Gem Set is simply unrealistic for $300

3 Likes

Wanting Mint with a chance for gem mint 1st Ed fossil comes with two problems.
One, anybody with half a brain would grade those if they had them.
Two, if anybody would sell them without grading it would cost a lot more than only the 18.00 each you’re offering.
8 quality, you MIGHT have a chance…at least I would.

1 Like

Thank you for both your replies :blush:

I am aware of the market values of the PSA 10 holo 1st edition cards, don’t get me wrong.

I think I was not clear on my text. I want to complete the set first, then go for the PSA 10, of course if any of the cards that I have has a chance of a 10 that would be better, than having to do the replacement afterwards. Nevertheless, I am looking for Mint cards, not perfect 10s. This is what I meant.

The price can expand a bit if the condition is right @notzeldagilroy :blush:

Mate sorry to be the bearer of bad news but thinking you can get a mint set for $280 is la la land. If you want nm/m psa 8-9 quality ungraded) you will struggle a t that price.

Dragonite in osa 10 sells for well above 280 alone before throwiing in the other cards.

People know when they have mint cards and they will not usually sell unless fir very good prices because they know they can send the cards to PSA.

If you want a psa 10 set you will have to buy each card indovidually.

If 280 is your approx budget you might be able to conplete the holo set in PSA 8 (Just)

1 Like