Strongest WOTC sets?

Southern Islands
Base Set
Team Rocket
Neo Destiny
For e series I honestly think its a toss up. I tend to pick Skyridge, but I think points can be made for any of the 3 being the “best”. Aquapolis does seem to be the least favorite of the bunch from what I’ve seen though. Splitting hairs honestly

1 Like

English Rocket or Japanese Gym II

1 Like

Here, you dropped this

8 Likes
Accurate...but im not a fan of the Zards from TR, Neo Destiny, or Skyridge, but dont tell anyone I need to keep up appearances
1 Like

You’re sick Bro

Jungle & Fossil together. can’t change my mind, and your opinions are wrong if they differ :melting_face:

1 Like

Woah woah woah

1 Like

sadly doesn’t work for neo revelation, maybe neo genesis and aquapolis

In my opinion Neo 4 and all the E-Reader Sets are the strongest WOTC sets.

Expedition has 2 charizards!! :chart_with_upwards_trend: :chart_with_upwards_trend:

And technically 6 different variants of those two

Tough to answer. Most WOTC sets, barring reprints sets like Base Set 2 and LC, all click well with me.

I believe Eseries/Neos in general have more cool artworks than all the other sets.

You better believe it.

(does a kinda bad kickflip but still better than you could do)

1 Like

Team Rocket - the concept was great, a lot of incredible artwork and the first secret rare. Only thing that could have improved it would be Dark Venusaur

2 Likes

A lot of people seem to admire dark pokemon and while they are ofc great i’d say neo destiny is my top choise because it introduced light pokemon, some of the best art ever made and i think light ninetales will forever be my favourite artwork. Aquapolis is my other choise, the art combined with e-series borders + my slime boys included is really difficult to top.

3 Likes