Stop trying to make Handcut cards happen

I mean no offence to you at all, I really hope you did not feel offended by my posts. I think most of the members really just wanted to help you and educate you, to your best interest. We honestly don’t gain anything from determining your card. In the end, regardless of the cut, you still own an awesome card that plenty of people would want, as I don’t think Arita even does that much sketches anymore (I may be wrong though).

And in regards to the discrimination post you mentioned with megacon, unfortunately if you stay on the forums long enough, there will be a few bad apples (deliberately here to troll or to scam), and it has become more and more frequent. It’s making it really difficult for members to determine the users who need help and the users that are here to troll.

I hope this discussion did not put a sour taste in your mouth for future pokemon collecting, and if you stay around, you will learn a lot more about niche cards. Then it will be your turn to help out other members :blush:

@chrisbalestra : You know me well, thanks for the support :blush:

2 Likes

“white supremacy yall can say and do whatever yall want.lol”

oh wow…

4 Likes

a few bad apples? A troll? Did you even read what I said? I said nothing discriminatory at all. Only a certain amount of people were meant to get the joke, as it has to do with an actual troll that use to pester people on this forum. Nothing racial or trolly about it. Ive tried to help this kid, and hes been nothing but a crybaby.

2 Likes

what did i say thats discriminatory? Vietnam flashbacks? You triggered by that word? Good luck in the real world. It’s an expression and the whole statement was meant as an inside joke regarding an actual troll that used to go to this forum and harass people that a good amount of us have dealt with. Quit with the victim complex, kid. People have been trying to help you and you’ve been nothing but rude. If you want to feel better, just go spend another $1500

cool card. no1 here knows if its real for 100% and trying to argue over it here wont get you far. if scott says its fake then most will blindly follow what he says so replying to them is like talking to a wall. you want scott to say its factory cut or prove that it isnt and again thats not going to happen. no point going around the same circles so just enjoy and if you can sell it for profit later good for you. have a nice day :blush:

I think you misunderstood what @nuttun was saying. He was defending you by saying that lately we, as members, have had to put up with a few trolls and sometimes it’s hard distinguishing if someone is genuine. Just my take though.

4 Likes

Its 2018, everything turns into something racial… O.o

2 Likes

The issue isn’t the card being real or fake. The issue is that the card was cut from a sheet outside of a factory, as is the case with WOTC era square cuts. The card is still real. The card still holds value. No one is “blindly following scott” in some conspiracy circle jerk. Some people, perhaps even you, just have severe problems coping with reality.

2 Likes

How is this thread still going …

5 Likes

It’s like arguing with a child that still believes that Santa is real. You don’t go out of your way to fuck up their make-believe fantasy, but when they demand the truth and you give it to them and they get mad… What can you do? Just comfort them in the knowledge that the christmas tree is real and they’ll still get presents regardless.

What?!?! Santa isn’t real??? :sweat:

1 Like

*It’s like arguing with a child that still believes that Santa is real after they paid $1500 to have them at their birthday party.

2 Likes

@megacon: Spinch is right on the money with what I was saying. I know exactly who you are talking about, she trolled the forums recently and always crapped on fellow members on instagram. My point was that you weren’t being discriminatory, but lots of members, including me do have a hard time distinguishing genuine users from users that are here just for trolling. I did not want to elaborate on the situation because I don’t want to repeat unnecessary drama stories to new users (plus if you really wanted to know the story you can search it up in the threads).

2 Likes

Ahhh okay. My fault for taking it the wrong way then, my man

Where is the beginning of this thread?

@oldskoolpokemon you beat me to it

1 Like

Just like the Charizard, this thread had to be handcut from the original since that one was for posting actual errors. lol

7 Likes

Plz don’t lock this thread

4 Likes

Actually, it’s just arguing with someone with low self esteem. His entire self worth comes from the opinions of others, so when someone criticizes something they find important enough that they wanted to share it on a fourm for ‘social points’ they just get defensive about it. It’s like having instagram infiltrate the fourm.

3 Likes

I like Instagram :slightly_frowning_face: