SteveG’s (humble) Collection.

Hey guys, I am a bit ashamed by posting my humble collection(5 cards it is still considered collection,right?:sweat_smile:),but I would like to share it with you.
As I said in my presentation post blastoise is my favourite pokemon so I started collecting it precisely 30 days ago,and today I have received the 1995 topsun blastoise green back.
I have a 1997 carddass blastoise prism psa10 on the go.
Do you have some suggestions on the next blastoises that I should get?(I really like the artwork on the cd promo one,so this will be one of the next).
If some of you has a blastoise collection and wish to help,it will be much appreciated.
(The main problem with my collection is(and will be) that my pockets aren’t too deep,so i will have to make compromises on some cards)

Next time I will post some pics of the collection of when I was a child,don’t expect nothing special,they were the cards of a 8 years old kid,they have seen the war(school bag and trades😂).

24 Likes

I’ve got 4 Blastoise suggestions for you, all in different price brackets.
Dark Blastoise (Team rocket)
Both EX Crystal Guardians Blastoise
And last but not least the new Team Up Blastoise art is wicked in my opinion.
These are some of my favorite artworks of him and hope you like them as well! I look forward to seeing how this collection grows! Happy collecting!

Mjisaacs

1 Like

Cool collection! The Blastoise EX promo #XY122 has my favorite art.

1 Like

I’d love to see your collection from when you were a kid. Pokemon in the US started after I graduated high school so I never collected. To see people’s childhood collections is awesome for me.

My kids play and collect now so I am trying to help them preserve some of their favorite cards but I am sure their most special cards are the ones they have a Pokemon “battle” with.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions, I will definitely buy all 4.
I like them in this order:
Dark blastoise,team up,ex crystal guardians 14/100 and 2/100.
Thanks again!

1 Like

I really like it too,I need to buy a PSA one.
(I got this one in 2016,just cause I really liked the artwork)
(The figure and the pin are a gift from an eBay seller from whom I got blastoise base set)

2 Likes

Here we go!
As you can see it’s a collection of a kid with it’s flaws but so much heart😂.
Over the years I put one card in front of the other if I liked it better beyond the set of belonging ,there are up to ten cards in some pockets (yeah, I feel so bad now),I don’t even know if there is something valuable here,but this was my treasure as a child.

5 Likes

Very nice stuff!

As for recommendations: Expedition 4 Blastoise

1 Like

What language are those cards in?

Mjisaacs

Thank you! I really like that blastoise too.

Italian

Such cool art! Gotta get a graded one for sure

1 Like

Great start to your blastoise collection :slightly_smiling_face:

I collect blastoise cards also and it is great to see a fellow blastoise collector.

Some great blastoise cards I can think off the top of my head are:
POP Series 3 Blastoise.
Coro Coro Blastoise japanese.
Clairs Blastoise Vs series Japanese
Sids Blastoise japanese.
Blastoise ex Fire Red Leaf green.
Blastoise Secret rare Plasma Storm.
Both of the expedition Blastoise.

1 Like

trainer deck b non holo blastoise if you want to drain your wallet haha.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions😁
Do you have some photos of your collection?

1 Like

Maybe I will start by buying something less expensive :joy:

2 Likes

I have loads of pictures on my phone, but I dont really want to spam your collection thread though. I have some pictures on my Instagram account if you want to check them out :slightly_smiling_face: instagram: auswulf

1 Like

Thanks, I will surely check them out,but tomorrow (here it’s 3:52 am :blush: )

1 Like

Bro I have the Blastoise Japanese CD promo in psa 10 old cert number of youre interested. I’m willing to negotiate

1 Like

I am considering if want to buy it in psa10 or psa9, but at the moment, although I really like it, I am buying other cards that are more “scarce”.
Anyway thanks for your offer, if it will be available in the future we will talk about it.
(Are you from Europe? I have to consider this because of the import charges)