Something incoming šŸ¤” - Choose your Eevee Hero

If you are interested in playing along, please choose an Eevee-based team here.

As for this thread, feel free to explain your choice here :slight_smile:. For me, Iā€™ve always liked Espeon because of how elegant it looks and Iā€™ve always been partial to psychic types (despite my username and favorite pokemon).

8 Likes

Joined Espeon. I used it in my SWSH playthrough and really enjoyed it. One of my favorite shinies too. Psychic pokemon always seem to be quite powerful too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I joined Team Umbreon. I love dark and ghost type PokƩmon and Umbreon has always had my favorite allure/energy of all the Eeveelutions.

2 Likes

True commitment with the signature too!

2 Likes

Vaporeon. Tons of competitive usage over the years and now the one I enjoy the most visually, which used to be Flareon.

3 Likes

I am team umbreon although im not sure what that means

1 Like

It was a tough choice between Espeon and Jolteon but decided on Espeon. I used to play Pokemon Colosseum a lot and Espeon is one of your starters (the other being Umbreon). I usually kept it with me until the end so I feel like I have more of a connection with it than the others.

4 Likes

Flareon was the first I ever pulled, and Iā€™m the loyal type. Otherwise Team Eevee because p o s s i b i l i t i e s

Speaking of, I donā€™t see a Team Fire-boi ā€“ Iā€™m gonna need a Team Fire-boi

3 Likes

Team Jolteon for me, although I like all Eeveelutions. Jolteon was the first holo I pulled from the Jungle set, and itā€™s also still my favorite card from the Jungle set.

Although lately Iā€™ve liked Vaporeon and Flareon more than in the past as well. Mostly because of their awesome alt arts in Eevee Heroes.

Greetz,
Quuador

5 Likes

@pfm Team Flareon is missing :frowning: but once thatā€™s available itā€™ll obviously be my choice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Umbreon is just too cool. Itā€™s by far the best shiny of the all variants and the typing is just chefā€™s kiss

4 Likes

You know what, now that you mention it, I think I stuck with Espeon/Mightyena as my starting duo in XD which may have been a formative experience for me too

4 Likes

Sorry to Flareons! I forgot to make it publicly visible but it should be good now @lamplamp @zork

4 Likes

Umbreon.

I was addicted to playing Pokemon on Gameboy Advance,
I was fighting someone and he threw Umbreon into the play. Never seen that pokemon before. Its attacks were all flashy and awesome, so Iā€™m in awe.

I just had to get Eevee and evolve it into the mighty and fearless Umbreon.
ā€¦ And it carried me most of the game.

One day, someone robbed my dadā€™s car and when I heard the bad news. Of course, I became scared and confusedā€¦

But all the memories of Umbreon and its awesome flashy attacks - started re-playing in my head

Next day or so, my dad and I were searching for the car (we couldnā€™t call insurance because my dumbass dad left his keys in the car before the robbery).
The memories still replaying whilst searching for the missing carā€¦

Came home with no good news. But a few days later, my dadā€™s friend called and let us know that he miraculously found the location of the car and let us know where it was. Dad came and brought it back home (I think we had spare keysā€¦)

Umbreon, it is.

3 Likes

Can join only 1? :rofl::rofl: was gonna say vaporeon as it was my first evolution ever when playing PokĆ©mon red, but went for Umbreon. I remember when I was playing PokĆ©mon gold for the first time, leveling up my evee as I didnā€™t have any evolution stone and by surprise he evolved into Umbreon! I had no idea how he was supposed to evolve neither that Umbreon existed by then. Since then I love it! He was so strong in game too, the defense + health stats, and a ā€œdecentā€ attack stats for the PokĆ©mon gold back then made me love him

2 Likes

Hmmmā€¦ can you? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Tough choice for me between Jolteon and Umbreonā€¦ so I joined both lol.

I remember playing Gold version as a kid trying to figure out how to evolve Eevee into Umbreon, trying to use moon stones, trading while holding a moon stone, etc and never figured it out until years later.

And as for Jolteon the Jungle Holo is one of my favorite cards ever and Iā€™ve always really liked Electric types :zap:

2 Likes

Glaceon! Since I started my Pokemon journey in ā€˜08, Glaceon and Leafeon were the newest Eevee evolutions and were advertised more than the others at the time (Majestic Dawn gave them a lot of love, plushies at stores, etc). Glaceon was also the first I ever evolved my Eevee into in the video games. Not the coolest design of the bunch if Iā€™m being honest, but I have a soft spot for it more than the others for sure.

3 Likes

Went for Umbreon. Umbreon has been my go-to in the games for years and years. That eager wait until nighttime to evolve into it, and such a tank in competitive.

Was tempted by Espeon (which is my favourite eeveelution to collect cards of). My first ever pull from a neo pack was an espeon. Which I proceeded to fold in half, and still have to this day.

2 Likes

Thank you for not making me choose between my two Colosseum starters. Espeon is still number 1, but Umbreon is a very close second.

1 Like