Somepokemonguy's Collection: Some Gengars to Start Off!

I’ve had the fossil one for quite some time and the other ones are new additions. I absolutely love the art on the Skyridge version with the legendary birds in the background and the fact that he’s looking down with that maniacal grin. Expedition Gengar kind of looks like most of us after the holiday season. Yeah, maybe he put on a few pounds and his belly is looking a little plump but I like to think that most of the eating was induced by the stresses of being evil so cut him some slack. Gengar will be hitting the gym hard this new year. You thought chubby Gengar was scary? Wait until he’s got a 6 pack and runs a 4.3 40. Wow, this post really got away from me and I’m not even sure what I’m talking about anymore. Anyways, any other Gengar fans out there?!

17 Likes

Haunter was always my favorite but Gengar has definitely grown on me over the years. Don’t see a PSA 10 collection as often as I would think. This is a fantastic start! The Fossil Gengar is better than at least half of the modern 3D/CGI cards in my opinion.

4 Likes

@azulryu yeah I like haunter too and gastly. I’ve always liked ghost type Pokémon the best so I’ll probably start collecting some haunter cards eventually as well

1 Like

Some heavy-hitting Gengars there :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Nice! I’ve always loved that Dark Gengar art. And the Skyridge one too, the holo is so chunky looking.

Do you like Gengar more than Chansey?

:zipper_mouth_face:

@goldcrest Gengar is hands down my favorite. There are some other awesome ghost and dark type Pokémon that I love, especially yveltal.

1 Like