Some of my cards that sparkle

Who knows how often I will update, but for now here is a small binder collection.

Don’t pull the cards out too often, but this binder is pretty much all Cosmos Energy cards, with a few of the EX foil patterns, because who doesn’t love cards that are 95% holo pattern?

WOTC Pokemon League 2002 set + Multi Energy Cosmos from Sandstorm EX

Set of Winner Energies, Reverse TRR & Unseen Forces Reverse (aren’t technically cosmos, but have their cool reverse pattern). The cyclone has that weird print line.

Set of EX Emerald + Unseen Forces & Legend Maker Revese.

Japanese VS set holos + Japanese PLAY! Promos. Legend Maker, Neo & Ruby&Sapphire Reverse.

Japanese McDonalds E-Series Holos, Japanese /P Promo from 2002 Summer Battle Roads (have the 2 others somewhere…)Darkness & Metal Energy Japanese 2007 World Hobby Fair

2009 Japanese Gym Challenge L-P Set + Japanese ADV Promo Battle Road Autumn 2003 Multi Energy

Japanese DPt-P Set from Gym Challenge 2009 (Minus Rainbow)

Japanese Magma Aqua Set + Japanese Darkness & Metal from I don’t remember

Japanese PCG-P Set(minus Dark metal energy) from Spring Battle Road 2005

Japanese PCG-P Holon Set from 2005 Autumn Battle Road + FRLG Reverse, EX Emerald Reverse & XY-P Rainbow Energy 2016 Dash Lottery Campaign.

15 Likes

Gotta love a bit of sparkle. Good stuff man. Keep it up.

10/10 much sparkle

I never knew I needed this in my life until today

never seen this many energy cards!

3 Likes

First time seeing a collection of energies! Interestingly pleasant to the eyes!

1 Like

Nice! Good information.

Thanks for sharing the work you’ve done:)

Always been meaning to try and get those first 6 original holo energies. They’re beautiful, are they rare to find?

Not at all. Stacks or singles are almost always available for cheap.

1 Like
3 Likes

What are the holos of the original base set energy cards? They’re really cool - didn’t know about those.

Pokemon league WOTC promo cards from 2002, they actually started this odd collection.

2 Likes

Looks like you have put alot of time and energy into this thread

4 Likes

Hey I was wondering where you got the japanese magma aqua set of energies. I looked at the japanese magma aqua set but I don’t see the holo energies there. Are they part of a special mini set within the magma aqua era? I can’t seem to find exactly where they came from. Also amazing collection you have there

They actually come from the booster packs, its weird they are not listed on the set list on Bulbapedia (might be because they were un-numbered). AND to make things even better, you actually get one of the holo energies in every japanese booster pack, if you can find them.

Those pcg-p promo energy cards are so beautiful and pretty rare. Good job!

1 Like

Really nice collection of holo energies you have, Do you know much about the world hobby fair 2007 energy promos and how to obtain them? not much info on Bulbapedia? Just asking coz I have them and I love em:)

Not much at all, not even sure how they were obtained originally. I snagged them on ebay pretty cheap a while ago, probably worth around $10-$15 imo today I would assume.

Excellent collection! One of the species of energy collectors. We are a rare breed :blush:

2 Likes

I got inspired by this thread. So I collect them now.
bruh I can’t even find 55-60/pcg-p energy. Also I enjoy 2013 Spring Battle Carnival energy set I bought few weeks ago.

1 Like