Snippets from The C0LL3CT0R

3 Likes

7 Likes

Had to take a photo of this gem. Reverse effect is most fitting, reminds me of seeing northern lights, an amazing thing to see in real life.

9 Likes

One of the grails that did not elude me as a child, here in 1st ed form:

4 Likes

Same here - I traded it once at school for Fossil Golem because I just liked the other card more.

Awesome collection btw! I also really like the Neo first edition holos.

2 Likes

Golem is hammergeil.:blush:

Also, thanks! I’m debating putting the Wobbuffet in the BGS pile, it is flawless.

2 Likes

Wow! How’d I not see your collection thread before?! Had to give a few likes, at least.

2 Likes

Better late than never, thanks dude! :heart_eyes:

Not weird at all that you haven’t seen it after the migration, this thread has been pretty low effort for a while now. Actually, it’s been pretty low effort since the beginning. :rofl:

2 Likes

I like seeing multiples of the same card it looks good to me. Its like an army lol.

2 Likes

Oh yes, it’s great.

I’ve been playing with the idea for years now of doing one 4-pocket binder with full pages of expensive favorites and one 9-pocket binder with less expensive favorites. If they ever escape from their plastic tubs, that is how I’ll organize them.

3 Likes

Love to see that for sure. Ill be doing a 3rd print fossil collection thread soonish showing armies lol.

2 Likes

Feels like yesterday but apparently it’s been a while.

14 Likes

Do you grade all these raws? I see they have pull tabs

That was the plan but then I couldn’t afford to do it during the boom and then I didn’t prioritize it after. The tabs stayed because they’re convenient and because I couldn’t be bothered to remove all of them. I used toploaders for the first 10 years. :smile:

2 Likes

11 Likes

The yellow shades of 1999-2000.

9 Likes

Take note of the different backgrounds.

8 Likes