Snippets from The C0LL3CT0R

10 Likes

One of these Moltres are not like the others. It has no visible stars in the entire holo box, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a starfoil as toned down as this one. And it was like that straight from the pack into a plastic box. It’s just straight holo, like an oil spill without the oil spill, I like it a lot. Can’t remember which one it is (I think it is the bottom left one), I’ll take some close ups of it the next time I see it.

10 Likes

10 Likes

C’mon man you know this post was made for me.

Happy for you :grin:

2 Likes

8 Likes

I do not like Mr. Mime as a Pokemon, but there’s something about seeing that Pokemon card multiple times that just does something for me. Great additions!

4 Likes

I know right? I’m really glad you said this because I feel the exact same way. Multiples of that Jungle Mr. Mime look really good together. I was scared that @brendantheclayboy was starting to rub off on me! Haha

5 Likes

6 Likes

4th/Unlimited followed by Unlimited/4th. Zapdos is near identical, like with Ninetales the background is a bit more purple on the 4th. Raichu on the other hand, difference in saturation and blackish brown is more visible.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Those holos looks super clean :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

6 Likes

One of the all time favorites.

8 Likes

@c0ll3ct0r, Kabutops is awesome, is the Fossil one your favorite?

2 Likes

Favorite one is the Neo Discovery, it’s my second favorite card of all time after 4/102.

But Fossil takes second place easily, no doubt about that.

3 Likes

Despite my relationship with reverses, I love how some of the ones from Ruby Sapphire through Magma VS Aqua provide a non holo version of my favorite regular holos, like this S tier Shedinja.

10 Likes

when will you be sending in your collection to be graded? the wotc’s look great

2 Likes

Not sure yet. The PSA forecast now is that the next tier down is reopening somewhere around late Q4, I’ll probably be sending off the first round then, so hopefully around Christmas.

1 Like

13 Likes

7 Likes