Snap cards

Scott did you mention the history of the sample set to PSA?

When I sent in the Pr-R for the first time I didn’t mention anything, the second time I did and the third time I actually had them talk to Mike Boozer and they still didn’t grade it.

PSA said ‘the card isn’t in our database, for all we know that card could have been a violation of said company of issue and if we grade that card we could get sued.’ (that is what they said)

The sample set is a violation, a much bigger violation IMO

PSA also told me that they don’t grade photo-snap contest cards, so if I ever get the snap set, I’ll send them to you and then you can work your magic :sunglasses: ;D

What a specific thing not to grade?

Unless they’re a big thing in other collectibles :thinking:

haha yeah I just told them history and gave them links and just revised it a couple times to make it look professional. I never had a problem with them, but maybe I just always caught someone who didnt mind.

I am sure they will grade everything, it is busines for them, they just have to have enough evidence to know that the story behind the card is legitimate. I mean if I sent a scan in on cardboard they wouldnt think about it, but a legitimate card they will grade if given the right material, I mean that is how they make money :blush:

Before I begin my actually post, I just have to ask, Scott what’s up with your karma!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Regarding PSA grading anything that can fit inside a PSA case is in my case false.

(hey Scott, I think we have grounds to sue PSA; what do you say? :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:) No? oh well your loss :slightly_smiling_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL Scott, how bored were you when editing your profile :stuck_out_tongue:

Why do you have grounds to sue PSA? So confused…

Well I wouldn’t sue them per se I would just demand a multi-million dollar compensation from them unless they want to get sued and get negative court publicity :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway PSA mentioned to me several times that they do not grade cards unless it can be verified by said company of issue or if it can be verified by a third party publication.

Pointing out to PSA that a card is on eBay, Pokegym, Bulbapedia etc… doesn’t seem to count. The card must exist in a catalog, a ‘tangible flip through the pages risk a paper-cut catalog’.

PSA refused to grade the Pr-R but has graded the sample set despite the history of the Nintendo violating the WoTC contract history behind those cards. PSA has told me that grading the Pr-R could result in WoTC pressing suit despite the fact that WoTC no longer has any say in Pokemon.

I mean the sample set which was a violation of contract gets graded but the Pr-R doesn’t which was what? a violation of OMG lets print 11 cards of Raichu with the word ‘Pre-release’ on them! Yup they even graded the pre-release clefables and both the Pr-C and Pr-R were mentioned though not-depicted in a tangible Pojo magazine, go figure…

Seems like a good reason for my catalogues to be completed then :stuck_out_tongue:

I still want these cards sooo badly. These are my absolute favorite promo cards.