SlabTools.com - eBay Best Offer Accepted Finder + Automatic eBay Listings for Graded Cards

[Update: March 27th] eBay Price/Sales History Tool (Tool #2) has been released!

Super straightforward to use, just type in a search as normal on https://slabtools.com/sales and it should show all the accurate pricing information in a clean, mobile-friendly view! This tool requires NO signup or setup.
We know there are other sites/methods people use right now, let us know how we can make this one the best :smiley:

NOTE: As listed on the search page, clicking links to eBay and purchasing from there may earn SlabTools a commission

[Feb 8th] 1-click eBay Listings for Graded Cards (Tool #1)

:wave: Me and a couple others have spent the last few months working on a way to list graded cards on eBay in seconds instead of minutes, please give it a shot! If you sub to PSA or CGC at all, should save you a TON of time.

No need to take pictures/scans or lookup card info & pop or fill out every single attribute anymore :smiley:

https://slabtools.com/

Here’s a quick example:
ezgif-1-e329d8437b

Please DM or post any issues or ideas you have for SlabTools.

Also if you have good ideas on how to help market it to a wider group of people (especially sports people or consignment businesses) DM me!!

25 Likes

This is what I’ve dreamed of. But so many permissions :')
I guess it wouldn’t be able to list without them.

2 Likes

Yep! Probably could reduce by a few, but completely automating everything about listing needs em :sweat_smile:

Wow great work this is really cool!

1 Like

Great work, gotta love a clean UI :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is super cool, bravo. You’re on to something here.

1 Like

Ebay should pay you for this. Awesome stuff.

2 Likes

On mobile, I am unable to find the terms of service and privacy policy.
When I go to link my eBay, the options are there but the links seem to be broken.

1 Like

Fixed! It should be linked correctly now on the ebay connect page on mobile + web!

Once you give it a shot, hopefully SlabTools matches exactly what you were dreaming of :stuck_out_tongue:

(Btw SlabTools works just fine on mobile but isn’t optimized for it yet)

1 Like

interesting tool, seems like it need to connect ebay account to this tool?

1 Like

@casual can you speak to what permissions are being provided to the tool so people can understand clearly what they are signing up for

From my perspective, you are going through the right process of acquiring credentials but obviously there’s a level of trust being established here so it’s best to be transparent

13 Likes

For sure!

The goal for the AutoLister on SlabTools is to help go from a list of certs (for example from a submission you’ve just gotten back) to an eBay listing with minimal intervention on your part.

In theory the tool automatically pulls images, pulls pop info, makes a title, sets up payment methods, sets up shipping methods, writes a description, sets your given price and format (fixed price or auction), etc.

To do this, SlabTools requires a number of permissions to send requests to eBay on your behalf, which it asks for directly from eBay itself. SlabTools does not access your eBay account directly.

SlabTools does not and will never ask for your eBay username and password, and you are able to remove your connection at any time by emailing the team at help@SlabLab.xyz or just by revoking access on eBay here: Security Measure

just wondering, how do you pull the image of the card if I don’t upload the image?

1 Like

I think both CGC and PSA provice pictures of the cards on their website after grading.
So you only need the number.
Doesn’t work for older grades I presume.

3 Likes

Thats right! @TCGFish, lmk when you’ve given it a try! Would love to hear what you think.

SlabTools currently works for ALL CGC slabs, as well as ALL PSA slabs received by PSA after December 15th 2022

Pretty soon we’ll be adding the ability to drop in scans to SlabTools for older PSA slabs as well.

For example you’d just upload scans like the below image, 5-6 cards per scan, no labeling or anything like that, and we’d automatically detect card information, crop, match backs and fronts, straighten, fix colors, and then upload to your account on slabtools!

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone that’s been using the service, brings me so much joy getting feedback from you all <3

Some updates:

• Buy It Now without best offer option added.
  • Listing Watermark Disabled for ALL users.
  • Support added for PSA graded Packs

Just used it last night for 5 of my cards. It was really smooth.
I was a little unsure of what currency it was going to list with. It seems like it just defaults to your default eBay currency which is great (I thought it might auto USD). I had a couple of cards listed at a nice discount for a minute or two :laughing:

3 Likes

Do you plan on implementing CSG into this in the future?

1 Like

Really happy to hear that! Yes, we stick to the main currency of your eBay account.

Let me know how else we could make SlabTools your primary listing method!!

That’s on the list, yes! Are you/someone you know listing a lot with CSG? That’d be really helpful to give us a sense of how much usage there’d be for it.