Slabmags or Graded Guard?

Well one is on its side so you cant see it and the other shows the whole card. Even so id prefer the one that distracts less from the actual card

Neither.

I think they’re both ugly and unnecessary. I do use sleeves, though.

1 Like

GradedGuard all day.

Pictures don’t do them justice, you need to actually have one in hand. The quality, look and feel all justify the price tag 100%. The owner, Minh, has spent a lot of time and energy into making these as high quality as possible. No corners were cut on making these.

I started with buying just one last year and now have 25+.

#notsponsored

8 Likes

Yeah, that’s part of the usefulness with them, you can instantly stand up & display your cards, whereas the slab just falls over/lies flat without setting up a stand.

If one of these distracts from a card, it can’t be much of an eye catching one to begin with. :wink:

1 Like

I have a few Graded Guards and I love them. I like how well they stack as well. My only gripe with then is I wish they made a version that allowed a perfect fit slab sleeve as well(or if anyone knows a perfect fit slab sleeve that works and would recommend that would be awesome) #notsponsered

I’ll be the first to say I was a firm non believer as I thought it was just very gimmicky and pointless that a slab needed extra protection but then I tried some for myself and glad I did. Price point is great. But i will say if I could afford to put all my slabs in phantom displays I would but this would also take up a lot of room lol.

1 Like

Use code QWA for 10% off!

(code is real btw)

13 Likes

10 Likes

Have you ever tried the white color? It could look better.

1 Like

Graded Guard for me. I like my PC cards with a little bling lol.

Question for those who use Graded Guards: which side of the card do you leave open, the front or the back?

1 Like

I’d rather protect the front of the slab so I leave the back open.

1 Like

I’ve used both for PSA and Beckett slabs and I do prefer the graded guard as I like to keep the front clear of anything covering it mainly for photo purposes. I don’t use sleeves anymore for that very reason so the graded guard was the best option for me when I travel with my slabs in a shoulder bag. The added protection to the corners and color matching options is an added bonus. For the price it’s a great product imo.

1 Like