site crashing on my phone

Hi everyone.
Every now and then a thread will appear that my phone (galaxy) crashes as i’m scrolling through, signing me out to home screen. I’ve tried tapatalk but dont feel for the layout much.

This happen to anyone else and is there a reason?
Cheers.

I use tapatalk majority of the time, but have never had it crash outside of tapatalk. I can’t really provide any help, but there is also a proboards app. I used to use this but once I got a new phone it would constantly crash. Not sure if that will help, but tapatalk is the best. It took me a bit to adjust to the layout, but does the job well.

2 Likes

Tapatalk becomes much more user friendly after a period of heavy use.

I’m probably biased because I have always loved the admin/moderator interface it gives as it is immensely user friendly.

If you can, try and use it.

If not, what browser are you using? Surely Chrome?

1 Like

I know that recently while browsing on my iPhone I’ve begun to get ad redirects while visiting this site on Safari. Never had this issue before and I dunno if there’s a way to prevent it from happening but it sure is annoying.

Yeah this started happening to me as well a few weeks ago. I mostly use chrome, and occasionally some pages will crash (mostly the ones with long posts or lots of gifs/photos

Yeah long posts seem to overload it. Not a huge deal as only happens rarely but yeah thought id ask for others experiences

FireFox has occasional issues with Shockwave.

1 Like