Singles Storage

Forgive me if this has been asked before; but I have amounted to a plethora of singles that are in penny sleeves and top loaders for future grading, and I’m trying to find something to store it in. I’ve searched Ebay today and it seems it cater more to PSA slabs more than anything? What do you lot recommend?

ETB boxes work well with top loaders. I’m sure you can find em cheap on eBay.

1 Like

I use Card Save 1s to save space and many other reasons. Then they fit great in white graded card boxes which are cheap too.

4 Likes

I store cards I plan on grading later in card savers to prevent so many transfers from one case to another. I know hisoka (sp) stated he stores in card savers in 400 count boxes with the lids cut off.

1 Like

@gengarbrigade , so for toploaders, these work quite well: www.bcwsupplies.com/shoe-storage-box-1600-cards

But as @garyis2000 , suggested, card savers do wonders and take up far less space. Its really a “to each their own deal”, but either way you go for bulk singles bcw has some kind of box that works. Just be aware shipping can be a bit much unless over 80usd :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you all!

1 Like