Show off your sealed collection

So long story short, im looking to build a sealed collection to go alongside my species collection.
For the sealed stuff I’m sticking to japanese.
So far i have purchased two half decks.

So this topic is for you to show off your sealed collection and maybe recommend some display/storage options for the noobies, cheers.

12 Likes

I’ve got a lot of sealed old and new but this is properly my favorite part of my sealed collection.

sealedpic

14 Likes

Beautiful, love the high class sets

Edit:shiny treasure ex next?

1 Like

Of course! One to open and one to keep sealed. Or maybe two to open if its as good as a set as vstar universe.

Hoping to get some myself, and fingers crossed for special art shinies (SAS)

That Shining Legends box is one of my all time favorites. I have a Korean one which has the same art, but still aiming to grab one of those!

2 Likes

I only have plasma blast, xy base, primal clash, and furious fists left, but it was fun putting together an ETB set at the time!

17 Likes

I basically took my whole eseries bgs 9 collection and consolidated it into one box. That being aquapolis (the best set ever, even though it lacks wailmer and crystal metagross, but I guess I can forgive them since they didn’t exist yet). And I’m very happy with that decision. The aquapolis box actually just arrived today so quite fitting for this thread

Shout-out to @wallstreetgamer for helping me with this daunting purchase

28 Likes

Magnificent! :smiling_face_with_tear:

Only 4.5 more eseries boxes to go…

:sweat_smile:

This is a great start though! Congratulations on the Aquapolis box, big achievement.

I think Dragon is probably the sexiest all in all but they all look fantastic. I know Ruby Sapphire is a bit divisive but I really like the look of it.

1 Like

Dragon does look best. But aquapolis hits me in the early 2000s vibe. Like I’m watching an old NSYNC all chrome music video

Also GameCube cgi does it for me

3 Likes

How do you guys store your sealed collection? I was looking at corner shelves which will probably do for now

Still need Ruby to complete my e-Reader EX box set. Have been offering for it on my buy thread for quite a while but it never surfaces for a reasonable price :sob:.

As far as storage, I use the acrylic cases from PokeRev. They’re slightly too large, but the closest fit I’ve been able to find for EX.

23 Likes

My only sealed item :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Best part of my sealed collection

10 Likes

Here is my Japanese booster packs collection :slight_smile:

The two short packs and the unlimited WCP are my three grails.

13 Likes

Pack, lol

What is the name of that booster? I see a wynaut on it so I might want that.

It’s just the Japanese equivalent of HGSS