Show Off Your Error Cards Megathread!

Haha its cool seeing how much you enjoy the card ngl! It doesn’t matter that it isn’t worth too much as long as it brings you joy! Happy collecting :blush:

1 Like

I agree, thats what it’s all about! If Jigglypuff wants to eat a moonstone and evolve, he should be able to do so… now I just need a Wigglytuff!

1 Like

Look at this, I think it’s a psa 10 forsure! Lol :unamused:. Opinions??

Bellsprout Vs Meowth 1997 Topsun No. 070 Error:

3 Likes

I am curious if anyone else has this Triumphant Nidorino error.
There is a 9 printed over the 4 on the card number.

7 Likes

This card really reminded me of a crobat with this error but in its name, it is from unleashed. Seems like cards from that era can have that error. TCA gaming once cold this card, and this card was sold on mavin half a year ago and I have another one of these sitting at PSA. I dont know about more cards of the nidorino, but this error is not unique (which makes it cooler imo)

1 Like

Oh neptune…

1 Like

I’m a big fan of misprints, they are always special. Thanks to @fan_club_international I could get these 2

5 Likes

There were at least 4 cards from the HGSS era with an overlapping text error. Nidorino, Crobat, Aipom, and 1 other that I cant remember. I believe they are on a old Pokegym thread somewhere.

3 Likes

Those are awesome! Always love seeing miscut cards that light up like that. And that Magikarp artwork is a great one as well.

Btw, we also have a dedicated Miscut Thread in case you’re unaware: www.elitefourum.com/t/miscut-cards-general-thread/15671/1 :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Hello everyone I came across this thread online somehow and needed to create an account to show you guys these cards: 2 bleed errors dragonite and charizard and the 3rd is a Charizard with an Error print Red dot? Any thoughts or potential buyers out There?

i.imgur.com/bHAwtRd.jpg

i.imgur.com/91ZB1iw.jpg

i.imgur.com/0swHuiv.jpg

I like the shattered holo bleed!

1 Like

It’s not a card but here is my pride and joy!

Here is the rest of my error coin family:

(from top left) Miscut Alakazam, Detective Pikachu without emblem, Toys R Us pog with alignment lines and upside down back, Misfoiled Shaymin, Misfoiled Kyurem, Misfoiled Espeon, Misfoiled Tyranitar, Chipped Fennekin, Chipped Lycanroc.

15 Likes

15 Likes

You got another holo shift? Awesome, how many do you have now?

@dcs, thank you, I have Chansey, Ninetales, and Electrode

Did you ever grade that electrode?

Not yet, hoping to get another error card or two before sending all in my next CGC error sub.

Hard to make out in this photo but the Trainer’s Mail here is misaligned texture layer though not to the extent of Tapu Koko.

6 Likes

That’s a sweet binder page

1 Like

9 Likes