Shipping Delays - Are you affected? Wheres my Poke cards?

I just refunded a buyer… the package was mailed out by me in mid-April and there are no updates in the US mail tracking system.

This is certainly frustrating.

1 Like

For the people in the Uk ordering from the Us @prochaos , do you notice a delay in shipping? How long does shipping take, weeks?

@dblast The rumor on the block is the Ham Burglar is stealing all the Pikachu’s out of the mail :joy:

1 Like

I’m expecting a couple packages from Australia, but it’s been almost 2 months now for the earlier of the two.

I had one other package that did arrive yesterday that was sent Mar23 I think. (I’m in Canada).

I was curious so went on to check Australia post website to see if there were any updates. They just happened to have updated their shipping delay page today and what I saw was that any item sent from Australia to Canada via standard delivery and after April 3rd was subject to 40-60 business day shipment time as those parcels are being sent via Sea-Mail…

Australia to US I saw was 15-25 business day delivery time frame for expedited and 25-35 for standard.

And those are just estimated delivery times, that doesn’t account for delays on them even sending out the parcel via air… or sea for Canada lol or being stuck at customs too.

2 Likes

From Australia getting any packages in is completely behind schedule. Still waiting for stuff from mid April from the US. I bought something from Europe late April and it hasn’t even scanned in past the ‘shipping info received’ part.

Honestly not phased as long as it comes eventually

1 Like

@mcorey777 , I don’t know what you are talking about but if it concerns the pikachus, I am concerned.

1 Like

Packages coming into Australia from USA are taking 2 months, they get here eventually though!

1 Like

So I was forced to refund a buyer that bought from me on April 2nd… the tracking FINALLY just updated so I know the package is not lost. I bet it will be delivered within a wekk now that it’s moving again. Then I’ll have to call eBay and appeal the case.

Did you try to reach out to buyer, to update delivery and work something out? Good to hear shipping is picking up in your area.

Where do you ship from again Joe?

Still waiting on cards from Japan and Aus. Has there been any updates for shipping in either of those two countries?

I had an item shipped from Aus on May 1st and it arrived on June 2nd. Still waiting on a package from Japan

1 Like

@thefiercestorm, I also had an item received received from Aus. Stoked.

Just waiting on JP orders too

1 Like

Order shipped out on April 8 while other one on April 20

Decide to check updates on two Japan orders today.
One of them actually here in US, Chicago while one haven’t moved yet.

Hope I get it next week.

2 Likes

I made some of my bigger purchases from an eBay seller in Japan at the very beginning of April and have not received them yet, nor do they have any update on their tracking. However I just recently received a different card that I got from Japan which I ordered a few days later on April 7th… I find it’s easier to just forget about it for the time being. That way when it does come in it feels like opening up a present on Christmas :blush:

2 Likes

My April order from Japan showed up this week!

1 Like

April 21st JPN order also arrived recently. Still waiting for these pikachus though…

1 Like

Still waiting for Pikachus, lol… Anyone else still waiting for orders from Japan since April?

Anyone purchase something from Norway? I made a purchase on June 08th and its still not here. Shipper also decided not to add tracking so I’m in the dark.

I have a few orders over 2 months now a few started showing up from early april recently. One from the uk last tracking update was June 9th leaving the uk…

1 Like

Recently purchased a card from Australia, but found out they had suspended shipping to a lot of places (including Norway). Luckily they seem to be resuming shipping to a lot of countries now. That will hopefully fix packages being stuck in a void or not being able to be sent to or from Australia.

1 Like