As most people here know, shadowless packs with long crimps/seals have a higher chance of containing shadowless cards.
What’s the true value of a long crimp pack that has been verified shadowless that is unweighed?
As most people here know, shadowless packs with long crimps/seals have a higher chance of containing shadowless cards.
What’s the true value of a long crimp pack that has been verified shadowless that is unweighed?
Around $250. There’s just not much of a premium for short vs long crimp tbh as most people collect the packs and not really the $10-20 worth of non holos inside unfortunately.
So I’d say about $150-200 short crimped and $200-300 long crimped. Highest sold price is $600, but that was a box break.
Edit: I’m sorry I totally missed the unweighed part. That’s hard to prove… Maybe $400?
I’ve sold a sets of 3 for $770 and $695 with them being disclosed as weighed recently.
That’s a price point.
Edit: id just pay a premium for heavy packs, nothing will ever be unweighed.
Agreed.
A premium applies if it’s fresh out the box, but I’m not paying anyone a premium even if they swear on all things holy the loose pack they have is unweighed.
That being said, others might make that gamble. So it’s anywhere between $300-600 on unweighed or heavy packs.
How about a long crimp shadowless Blister and a short crimp shadowless Blister. No idea if weighed or not since I’ve had them almost 20 years.
Fairly sure a blister (charizard) is like $600+aud so like 4-500usd ? Maybe more
That sounds about right, but the short crimped ones sell as low as $200 at auction. I’d value them around $300 and up to $500 on the long crimped ones.