SGC & PWCC & eBay Joining Up w/Steve & Gary Charity Auctions

Starting Wednesday night 12/16/20 PWCC will be running 60 listings where all proceeds will be going to benefit the AokiFoundation on Brain Health/Autism.

Every slab has been signed by:

1. Disability expert and charity organizer Thuan Tong-Haase (IG name: @autisminstruct)
  2. Steve Aoki
  3. Me (big deal lol)

All cards were graded by SGC who were able to assist us on a couple day turnaround in order to have the cards ready for pwcc’s end of year listings in collaboration with eBay charity’s.
For those not familiar with SGC, they’ve been grading high end sports and others cards for 22 years. They are highly respected in the industry.

On behalf of Thuan and Steve I’d like to encourage everybody to help make this event successful:)

PS…Yes, these were all pulled during the Celebrity Box Break and donated by the donors for this cause, Mucho thanks to all of them:)

14 Likes

Great work gary! Always nice to see everything you have been doing for the hobby and charity :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for all you do charity-wise, I’ll have to keep a lookout on these.

1 Like

Thanks sacari, though to be honest I get way more in return than I give. Our amazing community is like none other and it’s more than an honor working with everyone:)

Please do:)

Glad to see these didn’t end up in those ugly red label slabs from the company who shall not be named. Look at the recent Charizard auction, these labels earn a premium anyways.

Nice work Gary on all of this!

Congratulations Gary.
Pretty Cool you picked 12/16 to do this.

Can you tell me more about this?