Sentiment toward vintage Japanese cards: 🐮 or 🐻?

Personally, I have some level of relationship with most of the “poke-celebs” that have been here since pre-pandemic. It’s not something I actively leverage for anything though.

You also never know who is reading. Perfect example is that today I think the video Rattle put out today (note: haven’t watch it though) relied on my thread PSA/DNA Pokemon autograph authentication is in a bad place. I know PSA employees watch his channel and other people who are looking to make content will make videos about it too. Assuming I was the main motivation for the video, I basically created a discussion that may not have happened otherwise.

We also have pretty solid ranking on Google search at this point. If you find a gap in available information, anyone can become an authoritative voice on that topic simply by starting a thread.

Very off topic but the point is that the hobby is a very well connected network and you can influence a disproportionately large number of connections if that’s you’re goal and you are strategic in how you do it.

5 Likes