Selling and shipping help required!!

Hey guys, Beginner into the hobby here!

I’m looking at selling a couple of my cards on ebay.

I have a couple of questions to make my experience as simple and clean as possible, and hopefully with the experience of some users on here we can reach that outcome!

• Best postal service from New Zealand to U.S (And other countries) - So many damn options on eBay, just want to know the best average between cost and time to ship!

• Best way to send cards via Post. I had a look into the Card Saver 1’s that I see a lot of people using. Would the best way be to Thin sleeve the card, card saver 1 and then Sandwich between cardboard? Gotta keep everyone happy haha!

• Any general tips for a beginner buying and selling? I’m improving on my fake spotting and things like that, but if you know of some things that I should look out for , that would be handy!

Thanks everyone.

If I have posted in the wrong spot, sorry about that!

Take the longest option you can for shipping. I use “economy shipping from outside the US.” I also have it set to 3 days handling though I usually ship next day unless a weekend/holiday.

I am shipping from Japan.

For my shipping I use penny sleeve, toploader, teambag from 100yen shop, bubble envelope.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your input!

Listen to @kanagawacards, he sells plenty of cards internationally.