Seeing if anyone else has weird pokemon fakes like these

Hello first time poster. I came across some very weird bootleg cards in my collection and can’t get enough of them lol. Just some unique holos you never see on real cards. For instance this fake jungle rhydon. The only Holo jungle rhydon card is from legendary collections. Would love to see any other fakes people have.

I also have a strange base set electabuzz like this. Let me know what you think.

6 Likes

I love that electabuzz fake. I have a few, and they were the first one I remember as a kid.

The ninetales is real.

8 Likes

There’s someone on facebook always posting looking to buy those. Apparently they are a “rare” fake :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

10 year old me wouldve fawned over these haha. Even though theyre fake the holo foil is so shiny!

3 Likes

Anyone have one for Fossil Dragonite or Team Rocket Dragonite? Asking for a friend. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Hey i actually have a fossil and dark Dragonite bootleg lol.

2 Likes

Yeah I think I seen what you’re talking about. These Holo variations are actually pretty common. Found quite a few in the last couple of months.

1 Like

Please add pictures!

1 Like

1 Like

I can’t find the other one. Have to do a little digging

You have a pretty cool one you should show off @pfm

Which one?

Zardy boy

1 Like

!remind me 5 hours

1 Like

They are at least vintage fakes! I remember getting these with purchases going way back! I remember at least having a Charizard, Gyarados & Ninetales with that same 90’s holo line pattern. There was also a non-holo base charizard that was pretty popular back in the day. I remember the lore for these fakes were because charizard was so expensive, this was a way for kids to play with one. But that might have just been the 90s scumbagpratte marketing scheme! :melting_face:

3 Likes

I had a blastoise and sold it to someone on reddit a few years ago. Still need to replace it haha.

3 Likes

Beautiful Charizord

I actually have the Charizard and venusaur like this. Man I could use that blastoise! Looks minty

1 Like

Whoever made all of these needs to run their printers in 2024.

2 Likes

While we are on the topic this is my first card ever

9 Likes