Runescape

This may not be the proper place for this post; one can argue Runescape hits that collector gene.

Just wondering if anyone actively plays; just bonded up one of my accounts and itching to go team pking.

RSN: Ullo

Throw down your RSN in the thread or add me

Trying to collect +1s (:

1 Like

Hell yeah man! Check my avatar.
Currently playing on RSN: Boost F2P

3 Likes

I’ll add you on my F2P iron man; Rufed

& Love that avatar haha

Runescape was my life from 11-16 y.o. I still log on occasionally to go pking (OSRS), but not enough, as I’m too busy. But, Runescape is the best game that was ever made. I had so much fun pking and luring back in the day…

1 Like

Hahah, relatable. I just bonded up my range tank, and itching to go team pking. Been doing some PvP worlds and Edge, but I’m honestly quite bad for how long I’ve played. Typically I just go Rev caves and heavy bal rag range. There is all new pk food and pots i gotta figure out, looks like some rune things too.

1 Like

Havent played for years but may start a ironman account for fun.

1 Like

I play a F2P ironman on mobile, quite casually it’s pretty fun it is quite limited but for the phone it works.

Yeh, looking for a casual challenge.

1 Like

I haven’t played in decades, but here is a related earlier thread: www.elitefourum.com/t/old-school-runescape/23590/1 :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Someone hacked me and stole 17 years worth of items from me recently. If you are reading this, I suggest you get in contact with me and return what you stolen before I have to take this further. I am in contact with Jagex and will be involving my solicitor and Police. I hope it wasn’t anyone on here, however when I get further details I will know when this was done and can link it to the forum if the dates are correct.

1 Like

Hey, just like with pokemon cards, I collect runescape pokemon usernames too. You can add Doduo, Dodrio, or Claydol :grin:

1 Like