Rempo's BW-present Collection -- International Championships

Hi there! Started opening packs right around when Evolutions came out. I collect recent (BW-present) sets, no grading, just making binders. Going to attempt to upload some new pics every week to show what I’ve been up to.

Play! Pokemon
League Challenges
League Cups
International Championships

Sub-Sets
Dragon Vault
Legendary Treasures Radiant Collection
Kalos Starter Set
Generations Radiant Collection
Detective Pikachu

Product
Dragon Vault
Double Crisis

2 Likes

League Challenges

6 Likes

League Cups

4 Likes

Detective Pikachu sub-set

Main set:

Promos:

2 Likes

My favorite set, Dragon Vault. If I ever collected a set in a foreign language, it would be this one.

Main Set:

Code Card + Stamped Holos:

Regional Promos:

Alternate Cosmos Holos:

3 Likes

Back when sub-sets didn’t have so many different products to purchase:

Dragon Vault Blister Packs (One promo, one code card, three packs):

3 Likes

Even fewer products for the Double Crisis sub-set.

Looks pretty awesome. Just out of curiosity, will you be keeping the blisters sealed or open them?

1 Like

Nice, keep it up!

1 Like

For Dragon Vault, I bought sealed product from eBay, opened blisters until I had a complete set (21/20), kept the five blisters in the pic, and sold the rest to a friend. Even though I don’t grade anything, it’s nice knowing that all the cards are pack fresh / straight-to-sleeve.

For Double Crisis, I bought sealed product from eBay and opened blisters until I only had the two in the pic. Had to buy a bunch of reverse holos and only a couple of main set cards (pics soon).

So that makes it easier to not open the rest. It’s nice having one of each sealed product from the sub-sets. I’ll probably flip the sealed box of blisters some day.

Continuing on with small sets of cards. Legendary Treasures Radiant Collection

2 Likes

Nice Radiant Collection! I bought the whole set used so mine are in questionable condition. And sadly my mew was the most played condition of everything. Yours is gorgeous!

1 Like

Kalos Starter Set

Main set:

Alternate holos:

League Holos:

Generations Radiant Collection (no glitter, but now with charms!)

1 Like

International Championships (no TOP 8 or CHAMPION cards). I really like the switch in 2018 to have the card be the language where the competition was held.

2017 Season:

2018 Season:

2019 Season:

2020 Season:

1 Like