RedStickTCG's Random Collection

Hello everyone! I don’t collect specific Pokemon or sets, I just kind of find cool cards for good deals that I come across.

Here’s my most recent big addition to the family:

These are getting autographed in Dallas too!

9 Likes

Very nice! Starting strong with Gold Stars =)

The autographs seems awesome as well

Excited my mega trio came back as PSA 10 (I bought the blastoise and got the other 2 graded myself)! Now I need to get those XY base and flashfire FAs to match them up!

And my PSA 9 1st ed Houndoom has quite the swirl!

6 Likes

Got my two box toppers in! Just need the Blastoise and Raichu

5 Likes

Very sexy, idk what my obsession is with these reverse holos!

Getting a start on my arcanine collection! Legendary Collection was graded by me (Well I guess Ludkins, technically) and the non holo one was purchased off of ebay

I really love the alternate tag team FAs too (all graded by me)

Lastly, just a few charizards (I got the PSAs graded, purchased the BGS)

3 Likes

I don’t know if we have many big college sports fan on here, but I got this case earlier in the year from my football season tickets and finally put it to good use

1 Like

Nice collection you have starting off here! Very nice cards indeed. I definitely love the Mew/ Mewtwo. Those are two of my all time favorite cards. I just love that they’re called “Gold Star” cards, and yet they’re also the Shining variant of the Pokemon itself. VERY COOL!

Oh and those Legendary Collection - Rev Holo’s are SUPER awesome. I have ALMOST every single one of them, not yet graded. But all in PRISTINE condition. I showed them to @teamrocketop one night in a Skype call; and he loved it. I never understood what they were, or remember where I got them, as I obviously got them when I was too young to know about the value of things, but I nevertheless took VERY good care of them and have had them sleeved and in a binder ever since they were pulled. So if you’re ever interested/ looking to buy any. PM me and I can* tell you if I have them or not. I have; like I said… ALMOST everyone, in PRISTINE; definitely NM condition!

Cheers- Jeff

If you have all the cards: bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Legendary_Collection_(TCG). You should sell them as a set vice single if you want. I just recommend getting some of the top Pokemon graded if they are in NM-Mint Condition if you sell single.

1 Like

@shinyrayquaza, I only have the Arcanine, dark Raichu, Machamp and Venusaur Rev holos right now (arcanine the only one graded). I plan to slowly accumulate them since I’m more focused on my Arcanine/Growlithe collection and tag team alternate arts

1 Like

Gotcha! I just thought I’d offer it up to you as I just don’t see myself keeping them for myself/ needing to keep them. But nice and good luck to you!

@teamrocketop I know bud, I’ll have to look through what I actually have again and see what it’s worth. As I’m not working right now, I can’t send anything off to get graded which really sucks. But I may throw them up for sale as a set for which I have at the moment and see what I can get.

Got some autos to add to my collection!

2 Likes

Got some more goodies in today!

3 Likes

Also got this in recently. Kinda annoyed by the notch on the back top-left corner, so not sure if I’m going to grade it or not

2 Likes

A cheap little card came in the mail yesterday :blush:

1 Like

It has been A WHILE since I’ve updated this thread. Decided on Sunday to get my cheap shelves put together that I’ve had in their boxes for like a year to display some cards. Still have a few cards in the Ludkins US circus unfortunately.

The binder beneath the Pokenatomy book is my Base through Team Rocket unlimited sets (Only Base through fossil are fully complete). I’m thinking about dividing each set into nice 4 pocket binders on one of the bottom shelves, kind of color matching the binders to the set colors. I wish they made nice hard cover binders, so I could match them to the Pokenatomy book

This is all still a work in progress

3 Likes