Red dot error?

Seen people have these cards on Ebay. Especially Blastoise. They claim they are worth more money because they have that tiny red dot thing going on lol. I don’t know about you guys but to me it doesn’t seem like a real error. Just wanting to know others thoughts and opinions :blush:

Probably too less of an error for error collectors and pretty sure an aestethically unwanted feature for casual collectors. So if anything at all, it should lower the value. Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

it’s a low demand mass produced error. blastoise collectors and error collectors like to collect them. they aren’t worth a ton of money but it’s still a bitch tracking down a PSA 9 or 10 copy. it’s a minor error but still an error nevertheless.

I would say it’s the least popular error of the mass produced errors other than maybe the blue ink dot vulpix

Rarity, notoriety and the degree of error are factors that contribute to the value of error cards. It seems this particular card lacks all three.

2 Likes

RED DOT ERROR OOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEGGGGGGGAAALLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL