Real or Fake Crobat 147/144 Holo

I found this card in an old stash, I was wondering if it was real or not. Reddit suggested I should ask here so I’ll show some pics and if you have something to say I’ll gladly listen Front Back

i.redd.it/xtnicqr3izm11.jpg This is the link to the reddit post if you need more info

Here’s a real one. Notice the pixelated holo pattern and the star shapes on yours, these are wrong. The text on yours is blurrier and the e symbol in the bottom left is flat. There’s also holo right inside the yellow border that’s missing on your copy. From the picture provided, the golbat in the Stage 2 symbol also appears to be missing a leg lol.
Verdict: fake

1 Like

It looks fake to me.

Reasons:

1. Really blurry card, looks like it was taken as a picture and then reprinted.
  2. Holo Pattern does not match at all.
  3. The E at the bottom left corner does not match a legitimate one at all, looks to be overfilled.

Very easy to see the difference when you compare to a PSA authenticated one.

Yours:

PSA:

Hope it helps!

Yeah definitely fake, a little surprising how well they made the holo show up on the right parts of the card though, had they used the right galaxy holo pattern that would be a scary convincing fake…

Seen a lot of these, another obvious fake point is the “e” in the leftbottomcorner is wayy offcentered and fuzzy

1 Like

The E lacking its 3D-style border and the missing Golbat leg make this a really easy fake to spot.

I’m am sure that card is fake.

yeah this is fake i have one i just graded and got a Gem mint 10! the holo pattern is a dead give away!

It’s a really cool and unique fake if anything! I’d buy it if you were interested in selling it for a few bucks. Otherwise- keep it forever!