RAYQUAZATCG VS DRAGONTYPE

I’m making this happen! Come on Jeremy bring the Thunder!!! @pottsinator

Sorry I should have posted the rules! So it takes place on Instagram. Whoever has the most likes on their photo on Instagram within around 24 hours of posting will be declared the winner! As for the LOSER, they will change their last name to LAME and write in their Instagram Bio that they “REALLY REALLY LOVE FAIRY TYPE POKEMON!!”

3 Likes

IT’S ON BOYS

Also don’t think you guys are the only ones with a Rayquaza collection…might need to give you two some (small) competition :wink:

2 Likes

Link or paste the rules/how winner is chosen?

1 Like

How do you defeat someone with 4 Eng PSA 10 Gold Star Rayquazas?

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me I updated my original post with the rules!

AH! I wish I saw this earlier :slightly_frowning_face: haha I’ll post something up tomorrow BITCH!!! :rage:

4 Likes

Obligatory popcorn eating Pusheen.

3 Likes

Just wait untill i destroy you both with my dragon collection. ill get 15 gem mint 10 1st ed g star ray rayz :ninja:

Only probelm is its gonna take me a while since only 2 mint ones popped up last year :nerd_face:

1 Like

What’s a Rayquaza?:thinking:

1 Like

That PSA card I sent you :wink:

1 Like

Physiology

Rayquaza is a long serpentine Pokémon with a greenish body and yellow eyes. It has pink lining on the mouth. It has yellow, linked circular markings on its entire body. In Mega form, it has a Delta shaped jaw on its mouth and elongated serpent body. As Mega Rayquaza, it is more aggressive.

Behavior

Rayquaza seems to be a very aggressive Pokémon, shown when it attacked a Deoxys.

In the Hoenn region’s mythology, it was said that Rayquaza stopped the fighting between Groudon and Kyogre. It lives in the ozone layer far above the clouds and cannot be seen from the ground. It is noted for protecting its territory fiercely. An example of this was when a Deoxys, which had fallen from space in a meteor, appeared, Rayqauza thought that the Deoxys was invading its territory. This was in Destiny Deoxys, the 7th Pokemon movie

2 Likes

Oh!

3 Likes

Yeah my rayquaza was geting angry at me so I had to sell him.

1 Like

Sshhhh its ok, its ok to be scared!

(caresses Jeremy’s cheek)

2 Likes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4

1 Like

:wink:

7 Likes

I’ll throw my hat into the ring.

https://instagram.com/p/BEO0WI0OlGa

5 Likes

God damn it, I only have 4 hours left until my dead line. Jeremy however has 179 likes within 5 hours! I do not believe the shit I am seeing lol.

1 Like

He he he :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

B0ts!

H4cks!

Gl1cth1ng!

360 N0 Sc0p3!

Potts is cheating!

3 Likes