rattledkarp's Unlimited WOTC Collection *IMAGE HEAVY*

Haven’t updated in awhile, but I have been adding some amazing cards! Updated the first post. Recently got back a submission where I hit a 10 on Base Set Machamp, Neo Discovery Poliwrath, Neo Rev Magneton, Entei, and Porygon2!

7 Likes

Price was to good on this beauty to pass up…it’ll do for now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also seems to have something going on with the holo…the edges are missing holo and the non holo portion around Gengar is much more pronounced. Kind of neat!

4 Likes

@rattledkarp the scan of Gengar makes it look like he’s inviting you into a galaxy-void of a doorway. Awesome find on the shift! Much more prominent than the typical one-to-two pixel shifts I see.

1 Like

no eseries!? Dude I really think you should add them theyre awesome

1 Like

Not at this moment…I know I’ll eventually get around to collecting them. Sort of have my sights on leapfrogging the e-series and jumping into ex era holos.

Dang dude, your collection is nuts, I wish I had the money and patience to get everything in ten! I feel unlimited is tougher than 1st Ed in a lot of ways.

Also, yeah e series is pricey, but worth it if you can wait and collect over a long period of time to get good deals. But I have just started getting deep into ex era and I have to say that the art there is just as stunning as e series if you ask me. There are a ton of absolute gems. I think you’re making a smart move going there.

1 Like

I appreciate the kind words! What you see is a little over two years in the making; the hardest part is staying disciplined. lol

e series is super pricey so they’ll certainly be a long term goal. I guess while we’re on the subject I might as well start displaying my ex era collection…it’s rather small right now.

Ruby & Sapphire - 2/14

Sandstorm - 0/14
:dizzy_face:
Dragon - 0/12
Team Magma vs Team Aqua - 0/12
Hidden legends - 2/15

FireRed & LeafGreen - 2/17

Team Rocket Returns - 1/14

Deoxys - 0/15
Emerald - 2/11

Unseen Forces - 4/19

Delta Species - 0/18
Legend Maker - 2/14

Holon Phantoms - 0/17
Crystal Guardians - 3/13

Dragon Frontiers - 0/12
Power Keepers - 1/13

6 Likes

This is awesome, really killer collection with great progress over time. Lots of sets I’d love to explore eventually

1 Like

Just love seeing the Slow family you got there :blush:

And right beside Porgyon2’s top 3 artworks. Great update!

1 Like

Beautiful additions! Dark Slowking in particular is one of my favorites from EX era.

1 Like

I’m speechless! This collection is incredible!

1 Like

@pokemaniac91 , @kevinertia , @brendantheclayboy , @primordialaa ,

Thanks everyone for the kind words :blush:

Here are some recent additions;

I already own a Dark Arbok but I couldn’t resist the chance to add a second and third copy of one of my favorite cards from Team Rocket to my collection. People aren’t aware or just don’t appreciate how low of a gem percentage unlimited Dark Arbok carries; hint hint, it’s less than 5%. Which rivals it with other cards released in 2000, such as Lt. Surges Fearow.

3 Likes