rattledkarp's Unlimited WOTC Collection *IMAGE HEAVY*

A pity that you’ve excluded e-series and shinings, would’ve looked awesome to see them all together (even though i complitely understand why you let them out :grin: ) have you considered collecting black star promo holos or other holo promos of wotc-era?

2 Likes

I’m sure I’ll move on to e series once I get close to finishing up these unlimited sets. :blush:

I have thought about collecting the black star promos and I do fully intend to do so. I really like the Dark Persian.

And on that note; Light Togetic has entered the party.

4 Likes

WOW! Phenomenal Collection! Our goals are aligned, but I am much further behind you. Beautiful Collection!!! Also, very well done with your organization of images on your initial post. How did you get them to size and align so perfectly?

1 Like

Thank you! I’d love to see your progress! :blush:

I resize the width of the images to 33% in the BBCode to get them to show three cards in one row.

1 Like

Man, I totally forgot about Neo Destiny when I was younger… that set is so awesome. Congrats on your collection so far.

1 Like

never seen the dark crobat before. what a sick lookin card

1 Like

That collection is something to drool over. I cant afford the time or money to go that hard so all of my stuff is just sleeved up lol. If youre wanting to do the blackstar promos though, you should start on them asap because they are becoming harder to get a hold of in actual nm condition.

2 Likes

I rushed with my e-series cards (raw though) because i figured the prices may jump anytime out of my reach, now they almost have so i’m glad of my decision even though it really hurted my wallet to make so many investments in so little time :grin:

1 Like

Standing at 4’7’, and weighing in at 111 pounds, hailing from Gym Heroes, Rocket’s Hitmonchan!

Another one down. Many more to go. :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Two more have joined the party!

1 Like

Just back from PSA! This is a personal holy grail for me, so stoked!

13 Likes

Dark Feraligatr arrived today.

Neo Destiny is now complete.

6 Likes

Wow these are some shiny 10’s. Awesome collection!

1 Like

Absolutely incredible. Exciting following along on your journey!

1 Like

@dreamtech , @cooltrainert ,

Thank you! Its been fun!

Some new additions from this past month.

7 Likes

Dude collection is ethereal. In love. I’m perfectly fine with 9’s for myself but you show the true justice of 10’s. They are mesmerizing. Love it. Went on a like fest btw. Proud of you and it’ll be exciting to see you complete WOTC some day soon!

2 Likes

Do you plan on going past neo once you finish everything?

1 Like

Thanks so much, I appreciate the kind words! Glad you enjoyed the collection so far! :blush: I know I won’t be able to complete the entire WOTC holos in 10’s as some are just to low of pop or just not readily available. But that’s okay.

1 Like

Absolutely! I’ll probably jump pass e series for now. But someday I will tackle them. lol

1 Like