Rare Japanese pokemon collection.

Hi

still new to this forum…

Would anyone mind helping me on where to get customers to sell??
I would prefer not using ebay as I would like direct sales through personal contact. Also I really cant be asked to wait for days until an auction is finished on ebay.

Would be much appreciated if anyone can help out.

Thanks

Youtube.

Well little heads up man.

I remember you from being here in the past and your prices on a lot of stuff wasn’t up to date.

And looking at your EBay, I’ve noticed they still aren’t.

Try doing research or asking around here for better pricing, that should help man

1 Like

Ebay is your best option. You can try social media outlets, but they are much smaller markets and less continuity overall.

Also, some of this thread was edited in accordance to the Rules. Feel free to check them out and message the staff if you have any questions.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up.

what would you say prices of the booster boxes go for nowadays like the ones i have already listed.

Thankyou for letting me know I will check the rules out.

would you say selling at by it now option is best or just a plain starting price auction?

sorry if this question goes against the forum rules.

eBay is the only option to get as close to top dollar as possible in a short time frame. Other options take longer than an eBay auction to gain instagram followers/youtube views/reputation etc.

1 Like

Each format provides a different opportunity cost, the classic case: time vs money.

The Buy it now/Make and offer format typically takes longer to sell, but the earnings are usually greater.

The Bid Auction format is a guaranteed sale, but does not always earn the highest price.

Many thanks for the help.

I guess ebay will be my option to get a top price.

better get started early tomorrow.

Good luck! I would say the market is slightly soft right now so don’t get too discouraged if no takers straight away

Yea just to build on the above point, not about the market in general but the people who make it up, remember it’s January and everyone is being a bit tight towards the end with Christmas just gone, for higher priced items I would wait to sell or auction them until just after the last Friday of the month as the. People will have likely been paid for the first time since Xmas If their pay cycle is monthly.

E-Series 1: $400
E-Series 2: $500-$600
E-Series 3: $600-750

E-Series 5 Packs: 500-600 for all of them

Does your estimate for E5 consider that the packs look like they’ve been weighed?

Just because they’re loose doesn’t automatically mean they’ve been weighed.

The seller has a lot of booster boxes and loose packs.

So no, that’s the price I gave based off the fact that they’re loose and not in a sealed box

Ok, thanks for your input. I like to give the benefit of the doubt, but you can’t be too naive; there’s a lot of potential in E5 packs.

Lol well you could just buy them… and if you don’t get a single holo get a refund :rofl:

I might ask his sister on a date as well while I’m at :wink: