Randox’s EX Collection!

Hi everyone! Will be posting some nice photos of my EX PSA 10s over time. Hope you enjoy. Also collecting reverse foil and normal holo PSA 10s from this era.

5 Likes

Awesome! Super looking forward to the updates!

1 Like

Espeon EX - A very purple variant of this Pokémon which I love! Sub pop 30 in PSA 10 and from Unseen Forces which has some other big hitters!

17 Likes

Thank you :blush: hope you enjoy and thank you for suggesting it!

2 Likes

I just got that card and Umbreon ungraded :slight_smile: you said less than pop 30 congratulations!!

1 Like

This one arrived just now… gold fur and gold writing - also from unseen forces. :zap::zap::zap:

7 Likes

I think this will be a thread I will definitely enjoy!! Beautiful collection so far!

4 Likes

Beautiful cards @randox!

2 Likes

That Espeon is Top3 Ex’s such a beautiful card! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Not quite a T17 but still some Arita :fire::fire::fire:

9 Likes

Got this card originally in a pack when I was 11 years old, unfortunately I didn’t take care of it as well as I should have so I had to get myself a PSA10 last year. Last one from unseen forces before I move onto my favorite set :blush:

13 Likes

I will be moving onto FRLG next but I wanted to deviate to this beauty which just arrived today :heart::droplet::snowflake:

13 Likes

My hands down favorite EX card right here! Thanks for the treat, @randox!

2 Likes

That Suicune, glorious!

2 Likes

Nice EX 10 Trio from my fav set :blush:

7 Likes

@randox Those are my 3 favorite ex’s with Mew ex legend maker coming after. Also love the legendary birds from Fire red leaf green. I’d like to upgrade to PSa 7 or better of this set eventually

1 Like

Can’t get away from TMTA for too long! Next post will be FRLG again but had to share this recent arrival :blush:

12 Likes

Another great set and card! I can’t help but love all the ex’s. The boarders also help :blush:

1 Like

@randox, congratulations, my friend! This is my hands-down favorite Blaziken artwork. I still remember the moment I pulled this card when I was a kid:)

2 Likes

@randox What’s your top 3 favorite ex sets? And maybe favorite few ex’s? Also I believe I level up with my 1k post badge. What better place to do it then a great collection thread :slight_smile:

1 Like