Quuador's Pikachu Wanted List - 10 out of 1433 left to go

Thanks! :grin: And some of my favorites include:

1. The MATCHPRINT Pikachu, since only two copies exist, so it’s amazing to own one of those two. And the Expedition Base Set artwork of it is also great.
  2. Ghost/Phantom stamp Base Set Pikachu. I’m a big fan of all Base Set Pikachu variations, and the Ghost/Phantom stamp really represents what kind of weird variations there are out there. It’s definitely not the rarest version, but I like it the most regardless.
  3. The blue and maroon background misprints for the XY Evolution Pikachu. They look amazing all four together like that.
  4. Moltres BGS-BL10. It’s my favorite artwork and POP1 as BGS Black Label, so very happy to have it in my collection.
  5. The Masked Royal PSA-10. The rarest Full Art Supporter card out there, and also my most expensive card thus far. Really glad I bought it, because my English and Japanese exclusive FA Supporter collection is now 100% complete. All I have to do is keep up with upcoming releases. :blush:
  6. WB Pikachu misprint trio: Inverted WB stamp; missing WB stamp; Dragonite miscut. My three most expensive misprinted Pikachu cards are all for the same promo. :grin:
  7. Yu-Gi-Oh Ten Thousand Dragon (only 10,000 Secret Rare). Such an unique rarity that’s only available on this single commemorational card to celebrate the 10,000th unique OCG Yu-Gi-Oh card printed. Really one of the highlights of my Yu-Gi-Oh rarity collection. It will soon have a second highlight, but it’s still incoming (the rarest Yu-Gi-Oh rarity misprint - that I’m aware of).
  8. Double Circle Real 5x5x5. An absolute masterpiece among twisty puzzles and one of the center pieces of my twisty puzzles collection, and one that was on my wish list for many years until I had the funds to buy it.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes