Quuador's Pikachu Wanted List - 10 out of 1433 left to go

Bump. 58 left to find from the total 1111 Pikachus I know to exist. :blush:
I’ve updated the prices in the first post, and also added links with pictures to all cards I know exist for sure, so it’s clear which cards I’m still looking for. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

@quuador this ebay seller is selling a graded spanish Neo Genesis 1st Pikachu right now: www.ebay.com/itm/Pick-1-Gem-Mint-9-5-Beckett-Spanish-Neo-Genesis-1st-Edition-Pokemon-Cards-POP-1/283498243308?hash=item4201cfe4ec:g:sFYAAOSwxPNcFnIZ

there is also a good chance that he owns one that isn’t graded, since he opened a box not too long ago.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks a lot! I’ve send him a message. And if he doesn’t have any spares I’ll buy the BGS-graded one for sure.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Updated and bump.

Greetz,
Quuador

This is amazing. You’re a awesome collector.

1 Like

I’m genuinely curious that once you hit your pikachu goal, what your next milestone will be :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Keeping up with new releases, lol. :wink: Right now I have the following collections:

1. Pikachus
  2. Sevipers (including cards featuring Seviper in the artwork)
  3. Moltres WotC #21 promo variations (sealed, PSA-10, etc.)
  4. English and Japanese exclusive Full Art Supporters
  5. Full National Index including all variations (forms, male vs female differences, alolan, mega, shiny, artwork errors, etc.)

I don’t think the releases for numbers 1, 4, and 5 would ever stop. For numbers 2 and 3 I still need three variations each to complete it. For Pikachus about 50. The other two collections (4 and 5) are complete (for now) - although with the release of the Unified Minds set I have a few FA Supporters to buy again.

Iff I ever complete my Pikachu collection, which I doubt would be anytime soon considering the cards I still need, I’ll probably continue with my Mimikyu collection again, and maybe start a new collection of some sort. :wink: But again, my Pikachu collection would never be ‘complete’, since they release multiple new Pikachus on a monthly basis. Just keeping up with those is sometimes already a pain… Especially with sets like Team Up containing a bunch of Hyper/Secret Rares in eight languages - last few Brazilian Portuguese ones are incoming to complete it, though. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Bump. Added some new cards, removed a few I found, and updated some prices.

Greetz,
Quuador

Updated and bump. After a few weeks of not buying anything, I’ve bought around 50 Pikachus in one go… Crazy to think there are an average of 25-35 new Pikachu releases each month these days :unamused:

I right now have exactly 1300 unique Pikachu cards in my possession with 33 more incoming (and 75 additional altered/extended Pikachus :blush: ).

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Bump. I’ve updated my checklist and wanted list, and was also able to find a few just yet (four Korean and one Italian are incoming :grin: ).

PS: I currently own 1384 unique Pikachu cards (excluding 82 more altered/extended artworks). :face_with_spiral_eyes: :grin:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Are you still on a pika break or going full ham again?

1 Like

I’m going full ham again, starting today. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

4 Likes

Good stuff! Looking forward to future updates on your collection!

1 Like

Your collection is truly incredible. :dizzy_face: Keep it going!

1 Like

I hope you grade your entire pikachu collection one day and rent it to a museum

Not sure about that first part (especially since grading 1300+ cards with BGS would be rather expensive tbh, and a lot of them are in LP condition anyway), but if I one day complete it, who knows regarding the second part. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

I love watching your progress!! I am wondering if you have any particular favorites, either due to the art or the release?

1 Like

Thanks! :grin: And some of my favorites include:

1. The MATCHPRINT Pikachu, since only two copies exist, so it’s amazing to own one of those two. And the Expedition Base Set artwork of it is also great.
  2. Ghost/Phantom stamp Base Set Pikachu. I’m a big fan of all Base Set Pikachu variations, and the Ghost/Phantom stamp really represents what kind of weird variations there are out there. It’s definitely not the rarest version, but I like it the most regardless.
  3. The blue and maroon background misprints for the XY Evolution Pikachu. They look amazing all four together like that.
  4. Moltres BGS-BL10. It’s my favorite artwork and POP1 as BGS Black Label, so very happy to have it in my collection.
  5. The Masked Royal PSA-10. The rarest Full Art Supporter card out there, and also my most expensive card thus far. Really glad I bought it, because my English and Japanese exclusive FA Supporter collection is now 100% complete. All I have to do is keep up with upcoming releases. :blush:
  6. WB Pikachu misprint trio: Inverted WB stamp; missing WB stamp; Dragonite miscut. My three most expensive misprinted Pikachu cards are all for the same promo. :grin:
  7. Yu-Gi-Oh Ten Thousand Dragon (only 10,000 Secret Rare). Such an unique rarity that’s only available on this single commemorational card to celebrate the 10,000th unique OCG Yu-Gi-Oh card printed. Really one of the highlights of my Yu-Gi-Oh rarity collection. It will soon have a second highlight, but it’s still incoming (the rarest Yu-Gi-Oh rarity misprint - that I’m aware of).
  8. Double Circle Real 5x5x5. An absolute masterpiece among twisty puzzles and one of the center pieces of my twisty puzzles collection, and one that was on my wish list for many years until I had the funds to buy it.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Greetz,
Quuador

Free bump cause I missed your reply! Love those evolutions different background color!

1 Like